Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Threadless

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maria121

Thanks for sharing. I liked this.

How rapey are the delivery prices? The fact that they have a banner at the top as though $10 shipping for spending over $150 doesn't exactly suggest it'll be cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Postage isnt too bad, I think it was $27 for 16 shirts, working out at about €10 euro a shirt total.

Apparently the quality of the material has improved this year, they pulled 400,000 shirts from sale a few months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Damn all the vouchers are gone :-( would have bought two if I realised! They were selling them on ebay $100 for $60... maybe they'll be back at some stage. thought it was a permanent thing

(I'd originally come on to post about the vouchers so my post is now pretty useless, apologies!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

TomCo wrote: »
    Postage isnt too bad, I think it was $27 for 16 shirts, working out at about €10 euro a shirt total.

Apparently the quality of the material has improved this year, they pulled 400,000 shirts from sale a few months ago.

Naw, last batch I got 1.5 months ago was still totally ropey, only 2/3 shirts wearable out of 6. They're bringing in their own teeshirts, apparently, and I wrote such an angry e-mail (second time the quality has been dire in a row) that I'll be getting a tester.. There's no way I'll buy from them until I see the quality of this new shirt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Damn all the vouchers are gone :-( would have bought two if I realised! They were selling them on ebay $100 for $60... maybe they'll be back at some stage. thought it was a permanent thing

(I'd originally come on to post about the vouchers so my post is now pretty useless, apologies!)

I got one for $70 a few weeks ago. They seem to come along randomly. They're probably snapped up really quickly every time a sale comes along too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Jean wrote: »
    Naw, last batch I got 1.5 months ago was still totally ropey, only 2/3 shirts wearable out of 6. They're bringing in their own teeshirts, apparently, and I wrote such an angry e-mail (second time the quality has been dire in a row) that I'll be getting a tester.. There's no way I'll buy from them until I see the quality of this new shirt!

Well ****, that's really bad form.

What was wrong with them? Was it the print that was poor, or the material?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

The print itself was totally fine - it was the quality of the teeshirts. I got all large, and 2 were a good few inches longer than the others, but the same width.

There was also a vast difference in quality - one wash, and 3 were like absolute rags - stretched necks, uneven hems - due to the shoddy quality of the fabric.

The others were absolutely fine - the quality I would expect from a teeshirt, and have held up fine. I can only imagine they have different suppliers for different colours?

The print itself was totally fine - it was the quality of the teeshirts. I got all large, and 2 were a good few inches longer than the others, but the same width.

There was also a vast difference in quality - one wash, and 3 were like absolute rags - stretched necks, uneven hems - due to the shoddy quality of the fabric.

The others were absolutely fine - the quality I would expect from a teeshirt, and have held up fine. I can only imagine they have different suppliers for different colours?

Hmmm...now that you mention it. I got a couple of t-shirts from there last month and I thought the fit was a bit weird. It had been a couple of years since I bought from there, but my previous purchases (medium) all fit perfectly. These (medium) ones seem quite a bit bigger, or poorly fitting somehow. I haven't bothered wearing them. I wonder if they shrink in the wash?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ColumnLunch

I have found the exact same with the order I got a few months ago. Not happy one bit.

Previously when you bought from them you could see the t-shirt supplier and I always bought the ones made by American Apparel or Fruit of the Loom and never the Threadless generic t-shirt.
    You can no longer see the supplier and for that reason I will never buy from them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 SavageHenry

I always get done for customs when ordering from Threadless, anyone else experience the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭W123-80's

Totally agree with this.

I've used them twice. First time I got three t-shirts and I was delighted. Quality fine ect.
    Second time I got another three t-shirts and they were beyond woeful. One of the t-shirts was white. The actual print was fine, but the t-shirt itself was of such a poor quality. It was flimsy, almost see through and after 1 wash no good for anything.

Nice one, didn't get stung for customs. Material seems fine though obviously none have been through the wash yet. One I got has a massive print and it feels horrible at the neck, that's the only thing to complain about 16 tshirts so it's not too shabby.

Advertisement