Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With Ulsterbank looking to Move back to BOI

Options
  • 26-06-2012 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭

Hi am with Ulster Bank at the minute but am looking to move back to BOI can you let me know what I need to do to re-open an accout.

I still have a mastercard with BOI if that makes any difference

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭happyfeet22

Hi I’m in the same boat, an Ulster Bank customer wanting to switch to BOI.

I currently have student account but will have nothing to prove that I am still a student until September. I have just finished my third year of a three year degree but I am doing a fourth year add on. What sort of documentation do I need to prove I am a student? A visa debit card is very important to me, will I be issued with one if I switch to BOI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi alexmcred,

Thanks for getting in touch. We're delighted to hear you are thinking of switching back to us.

Once an account has been closed, it is not possible to reopen it. However, it is quite easy to open a new account. You can find all of the information you need to switch your account back to us here.

There is also a link at the bottom of that page to our FAQs on switching your account and a link to the switching documentation that you may need.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or queries, just ask.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi happyfeet22,

Opening a 3rd level student account is just as easy. You can find more information here. You can fill out your application online here and then print it out to post or bring into your branch.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement