Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beach fishing,east coast

Options
  • 26-06-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hopeing to do some beach fishing this saturday,been a while since i fished the beaches as it,s mostly boat fishing with me.would anyone give me a few pointers as to which beaches between dublin and wicklow are fishing well at the minute,what species are getting caught and what bait is popular for that beach.cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 desmond tutu

anyone with information for above i would like to hear your comments please.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

saturday should be a good eve for it with the westerly winds :) greystones will have some dogs,whiting flounder odd plaice and dabs, you could try a crab bait for a smoothie to,
    your best bet would be ennereily south, good chance of a bass there and plenty of other species, or head down further to cloynes,ballymoney or courtown for some good smoothie fishing and bass

tides in dub hw tomorow night 9.30
    arklow hw 7.05 pm
    courtown hw 6.34 pm

personally id fish ballymoney,ennereily or courtown thats were im going anyway to one of them

Advertisement