Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair dressers that do hair extensions?

Options
  • 26-06-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got clip in hair extensions years ago in Barrys. They have none in at the minute + I would love to find a good place that sells + fits them. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I think Talents in Terryland House do extensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

How much usually would hair extensions cost? Thinkin of getting them in myself just try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭cat_xx

That hair dresser supply shop in the eyre square shopping center do them! Seen a few people getting them although you may need to bring them to a hair dresser to get them cut!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

I went in yesterday to that salon Supplies place in the Eyre Square Centre & they're €28 per strip or something like that.. They're €30 to have them fitted & cut to the style you want in Barrys on Shop street....

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭slave2thewage

Is the African hairdressers in Woodquay still going? If so, that would be a good bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

I went in yesterday to that salon Supplies place in the Eyre Square Centre & they're €28 per strip or something like that.. They're €30 to have them fitted & cut to the style you want in Barrys on Shop street....

Do you have to bring in your own extensions into barrys or do they supply them aswell?

Advertisement