Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wife found her hubby having sex with dog

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

UK man found guilty of intercourse with ex-wife's dog

A father of three in the UK has been found guilty of having intercourse with his ex-wife’s bull mastiff dog.

Kelly Thacker told Gloucester Crown Court she was shocked to discover her ex-husband Nicholas Saunders, 46, in her bed having sex with the animal on January 15 last year.

During the two-day trial Ms Thacker, who has teenage twins with Saunders, told the court she had rejected her ex-husband’s advances towards her after he had a fight with his girlfriend and had sought comfort at her home.

It was soon afterwards she found him having sex with her female dog, Sasha.

Giving evidence, Ms Thacker, who owns a male boxer as well as the bull mastiff, said Saunders had told the dog: “You’ve just ruined my chances” when it jumped onto the bed in between herself and her ex-husband.

She told the court she took this to mean he had wanted to have sex with her.

After going downstairs she heard her ex-husband whistle to the dogs – calling them to come upstairs.
    A little while later she went to check on Saunders, who she said had been “a little bit drunk”.

But when she got half way up the stairs she looked through the banisters and saw something that left her in utter shock.

“It was just too quiet, whereas he’d been mumbling before, so I thought I would just go and check,” she said.

“I didn’t go all the way up, just halfway to the top banister.

“He was on all fours holding her thighs. He was having intercourse with her. She wasn’t even moving.”

Ms Thacker added: “It was just utter shock, you don’t think anything like this could happen.”

He claimed it was because he had not wanted to sleep with her that she had made up the allegation against him.

“The allegation is a total lie,” he told the court yesterday.

But following his arrest Saunders was asked to provide an “intimate sample” from his penis, which, following forensic examinations, showed a 100% match to the DNA of a domestic dog.

Frank Abbott, prosecuting, said it would have been an “incredible coincidence” that DNA was found on a “fairly inaccessible” part of Saunders, backing up what Ms Thacker told the court she had seen.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/uk-man-found-guilty-of-intercourse-with-ex-wifes-dog-557156.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

UK man found guilty of intercourse with ex-wife's dog

A father of three in the UK has been found guilty of having intercourse with his ex-wife’s bull mastiff dog.

Kelly Thacker told Gloucester Crown Court she was shocked to discover her ex-husband Nicholas Saunders, 46, in her bed having sex with the animal on January 15 last year.

During the two-day trial Ms Thacker, who has teenage twins with Saunders, told the court she had rejected her ex-husband’s advances towards her after he had a fight with his girlfriend and had sought comfort at her home.

It was soon afterwards she found him having sex with her female dog, Sasha.

Giving evidence, Ms Thacker, who owns a male boxer as well as the bull mastiff, said Saunders had told the dog: “You’ve just ruined my chances” when it jumped onto the bed in between herself and her ex-husband.

She told the court she took this to mean he had wanted to have sex with her.

After going downstairs she heard her ex-husband whistle to the dogs – calling them to come upstairs.
    A little while later she went to check on Saunders, who she said had been “a little bit drunk”.

But when she got half way up the stairs she looked through the banisters and saw something that left her in utter shock.

“It was just too quiet, whereas he’d been mumbling before, so I thought I would just go and check,” she said.

“I didn’t go all the way up, just halfway to the top banister.

“He was on all fours holding her thighs. He was having intercourse with her. She wasn’t even moving.”

Ms Thacker added: “It was just utter shock, you don’t think anything like this could happen.”

He claimed it was because he had not wanted to sleep with her that she had made up the allegation against him.

“The allegation is a total lie,” he told the court yesterday.

But following his arrest Saunders was asked to provide an “intimate sample” from his penis, which, following forensic examinations, showed a 100% match to the DNA of a domestic dog.

Frank Abbott, prosecuting, said it would have been an “incredible coincidence” that DNA was found on a “fairly inaccessible” part of Saunders, backing up what Ms Thacker told the court she had seen.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/uk-man-found-guilty-of-intercourse-with-ex-wifes-dog-557156.html

old news :rolleyes: see first thread about it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056682963

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭who what when

How hard can it be to get away with that kind of thing! I mean the the dog can never ever tell anyone and yet he still gets caught. Incredible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

tumblr_m5smzaNhnn1qc59fz.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

old news :rolleyes: see first thread about it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056682963

Sh1te and onions. You have to be quick on AH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Merged.

• Administrators Posts: 54,113 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The best version of the story is this one:
    http://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/news/9788290.Dog_sex_case__Nicholas_Saunders_found_guilty/?ref=rss

Quality such as:

"She claimed she went upstairs to see what was happening and saw Saunders in the act of having sex with Sasha on the bed.

"Half way up I peered through the top bannister to see what he was doing. Sasha was laid on her side on the bed and he was trying to guide his penis into her," she alleged.

"I don't know if he still had his boxers on but I could see his penis – it wasn't in the dog's vagina but he appeared to be guiding it in. He had an erection.

"Sasha has a big vagina and I could see it clearly.

"I think I must have hit some sort of shock. I hid back a little bit because he started moving and I didn't want him to see me.

"After a minute I looked around again. He must have turned the dog onto her back and he was in the middle of the bed on all fours holding onto her thighs. He was having intercourse with her. I could see his penis going and in and out of the dog's vagina.

"She was being passive. She wasn't even moving.
    "

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

awec wrote: »
    The best version of the story is this one:
    http://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/news/9788290.Dog_sex_case__Nicholas_Saunders_found_guilty/?ref=rss

Quality such as:

"She claimed she went upstairs to see what was happening and saw Saunders in the act of having sex with Sasha on the bed.

"Half way up I peered through the top bannister to see what he was doing. Sasha was laid on her side on the bed and he was trying to guide his penis into her," she alleged.

"I don't know if he still had his boxers on but I could see his penis – it wasn't in the dog's vagina but he appeared to be guiding it in. He had an erection.

"Sasha has a big vagina and I could see it clearly.

"I think I must have hit some sort of shock. I hid back a little bit because he started moving and I didn't want him to see me.

"After a minute I looked around again. He must have turned the dog onto her back and he was in the middle of the bed on all fours holding onto her thighs. He was having intercourse with her. I could see his penis going and in and out of the dog's vagina.

"She was being passive. She wasn't even moving.
    "

:pac:

Probably loving it the durrty Bitch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Didnt a lady down in Limerick die from having sex with a dog recently???

Some sick people in this world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 DATABOY

face it people,weve all rode dogs sometime in our life.
    getting caught on the other hand...... well thats the mistake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

The judge said to him in court : "Jesus man, how low can you get?"

He replied : "A Jack Russell, your honour"

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Salt001

:eek::eek::eek:.
    I read that through my fingers the way you would watch a horror film :).
    Poor poor dog,I hope someone rang the RSPCA. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

maybe the dog drugged him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭flutered

:eek:did we not have something similar over here back in the day, except here it was the other way around, ie male dog and female human, which went tits up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

flutered wrote: »
    :eek:did we not have something similar over here back in the day, except here it was the other way around, ie male dog and female human, which went tits up.

Yep,a woman in Limerick died a few months ago due to having sex with a dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 brocdj

How bad would it be if he's not guilty though.....I mean talk about a bad reputation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

I have to say, I'm a big fan of the aul dog sex stories. There was a great one in the States last year. A colleague of mine pushed the story my way. It was about a man who was found guilty of raping a pitbull. What was weird, other than the dog rape, that is, was the fact that the guy was white, big, and had a big mass of red hair and freckles. His name, I can't quite remember, but it was something like Miguel Rodriguez. I said to my colleague 'he doesn't look like a Mexican, does he?' to which he responded, without missing a beat, 'yes, but he does look like a man who would have sex with a dog.'

True story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

RVP 11 wrote: »
    Spooning? Jackhammer?

The Wheelbarrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Thats pretty manky to be honest, and he should be done for animal abuse too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

If it was a goat I'd understand.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

That's Drugs with drink for you .Makes a dog out of a man .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

aww, come on, sure we've all done it, havn't we? Wife not in the mood? Think no-ones looking? "Here Princess, here girl". Whip out the auld lad, and give the dog a quickie. Nothing like a pedigree chum. *

*no, no we havn't, and if you found yourself agreeing with me, you're either a pervert, or from Cavan. Also, you have a really small mickey. Maybe he'd already taught the dog to sit, so he had moved on to trying to get it to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭shantolog

I guess they were doing it......Doggy-style :cool:......YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

A dog is male, they can be taught to have *** with humans, especially female humans.

A bitch is female and generally won't allow ***

If it's a dog, then the wife has been ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Judge: I find that disturbing and downright disgusting Mr Saunders. How low can you stoop.

Mr Saunders: Well I once tried it on with a Dachshund, Your Honour.

Sex. Just...need I say more like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

1ZRed wrote: »
    Sex. Just...need I say more like?

Squeal like a pig. . .
    Oink. . .

policarp wrote: »
    Squeal like a pig. . .
    Oink. . .

Not following. I'm not the one in a position to be squealing like a pig tbh.
    I've had a few beers and I saw sex. Naturally I liked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

1ZRed wrote: »
    Not following. I'm not the one in a position to be squealing like a pig tbh.
    I've had a few beers and I saw sex. Naturally I liked.

It was a film a good few years ago about hillbilly carryings on.

Great music though.

Duel on banjoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

I just feel bad for the dog..
    And his daughters.. Ha the shame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

To be fair, not many women would oblige if you whistled for them to come upstairs.

There's this place called Copper's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

When I first read this I had visions of a fella with a little sh1tzu swinging around on his todger like a flag on a pole.:D

Advertisement