Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this the start of a miscarriage

Options
  • 26-06-2012 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Is this the start of a miscarriage

I have had 2 scans in the last 4 weeks and am due another next Tuesday in the EPU. They cannot find a heartbeat but case of irregular periods I havent a clue about my dates.

The last scan showed some growth but what they would have expected.

I have started to have a yellow/creamy discharge along with some lower back pain – is this the start of it ?

Also do I need to go to hospital if I start bleeding, as they are so busy and they cant do anything.
    What did everyone else do, just get some sanitary pads and get on with it ? Not planning on take any time off work or anthing like that.
    I had an ectopic last year but there was not bleeding with it.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

We can't tell you if it is or not, everybody experiences it differently.

I would however go to the hospital if you start bleeding. They need to make sure that you have passed everything so you don't get an infection.

Hope everything works out ok for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well, it has started but i was on the hospital and they told me there was no point in coming in as there is nothing they can do.

Advertisement