Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a masters at AIT

Options
  • 26-06-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I have applied for a Master of Arts in Accounting at AIT. With everything now sorted (Completed my honours degree), when will I get a reply on whether I'm admitted into the course not??

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Cocospud

I have just completed that course. Last year got word in about the 20th of June but we found it varied from person to person. If you find you are waiting with no response, don't be afraid to contact someone. I can give you an email address about who to contact if you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭masoodsarwar

I submitted a late application 2 weeks ago. As i already applied to DIT and had a condtional offer. So applied to AIT for MA in Accounting just to be on the safe side.

Have no word yet. tried to ring on monday to international office. recorded a voice mail. No response.

Called again today and to my wonder they even didnt open my application yet. I was told to email with my name and course cuz the person who is dealing international applications is on holidays.

Have a very bad image of institute/admin till now.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭masoodsarwar

I submitted a late application 2 weeks ago. As i already applied to DIT and had a condtional offer. So applied to AIT for MA in Accounting just to be on the safe side.

Have no word yet. tried to ring on monday to international office. recorded a voice mail. No response.

Called again today and to my wonder they even didnt open my application yet. I was told to email with my name and course cuz the person who is dealing international applications is on holidays.

Have a very bad image of institute/admin till now.

Liam are u invited for an interview. I just got a call from the Head business school for an telephonic/ skype interview as its part of the application process.

just wanted to know how imp it is? and wat type of questions they gonna ask.
    tbh I am not comfortable with telephonic interview.

I feel a lot more confident face to face.

Advertisement