Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Songs

• 26-06-2012 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hey everybody, I have been writing for years now and I've accepted that I just never will get the chance to sing my own songs, therefore I would like to give them to bands who might actually get a chance to perform them. Anybody interested get in contact:) No charge as I couldn't put money on something so important to me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 CrimsonSounds

Hi Jennii,

Why can't you do anything with them yourself ? What's stopping you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mantach

Mantach; Hello Jenny. I have written a few songs but they never got very far.
    If you send me some of those that you have written I'll have a goat putting them to music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

now try get a band together and put a drummer's lyric down.
    but i stuck with it and i put together a band first through the songs out there and two of them we will play this week in battle of the bands
    i wrote them about four years ago.
    if i can do it and i had to get a singer why don't you?
    can you sing also and play?

Paul H

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

mantach wrote: »
    Mantach; Hello Jenny. I have written a few songs but they never got very far.
    If you send me some of those that you have written I'll have a goat putting them to music.

Jeez, ever thought of starting a 'musical circus'?
    Who will you have pressing the record button, an Aardvark?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Jennii.

hey sorry just saw these all ¬¬ haha

Yeah I tried putting a band together a few times... but nothing successful and with college and job and all, just tough finding the time. I might give it another go though tbh...

Yeah I can sing and play together.. I play keyboard.. Don't have it up here with me though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

you should try keep it going, if you really like doing it.
    i finally got a lead guitarist and we are start to sound alright.
    gigging soon.

we talked about a keyboard player so i'll keep you posted if you're interesred.

Paul h

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Horslip

Why not video record a couple and stick them up on Youtube. Spread the word through Facebook and see what the reaction might be.

Advertisement