Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laser Hair Removal for Men with Candela Expensive

• 26-06-2012 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi, I'm planning on getting a large amount of my body hair removed.
    Face, neck, arms, stomach, legs and I've been advised that only a medical laser will do a decent job. However it will cost about 2700 from therapie to get that done which is a large amount of money.

I don't know much about laser and/or who the reputable establishments are.
    I assume they all make you sign disclaimers that say that if this treatment results in any injury up to and including death it's your own fault so it would be nice if they had a reputation for not requiring that clause very often.
    As I understand it there is no regulation on the industry.

Either way I don't want to have to pay an arm and a leg.
    Would appreciate any advice anyone could give me.
    Particularly useful would be prices and personal experiences.

Would be willing to travel but the cost difference would have to be significantly different.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 westiegirl

Hi Selkies,

I don't know where you are based but I have been getting Candela done in Cork. I did a lot of research before I signed up, as a lot of places seem to offer great deals - but the results don't match these deals. As you said its a lot of money, so it's worthwhile researching. I decided with Coco in Ballincollig, Cork - bit of a drive for me too but worth it as the results I have gotten are great - I am very dark haired. 80% off on their Candela courses too, and no catch of - oh you have to sign up for an extra course at full price after the reduced price course - this is often the case with the places I had gone for consultations. Best of luck with your treatments - it'll be worth it in the end. P.S do make sure you are DEFINITELY getting Candela, as I found that a lot of places advertised as using Candela - but when it gets to the reduced price course, they actually use IPL - no comparison results wise or time wise when compared to the Candela.

Advertisement