Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwarranted infraction on rugby forum

Options
  • 26-06-2012 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭

Hello -

On the instructions of Trojan, I'm opening a new thread here to discuss the infraction I incurred recently on the rugby forum for 'uncivil posting'.

The incident is outlined in full in this Helpdesk thread.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Now that this issue has been transferred from Help to DRP, please be advised that the first step in the DRP procedure is to discuss your yellow card warning with the moderator (mikedragon32) by PM. If you have not had that exchange yet, please do so.

If you have had an exchange of PMs with the moderator and a resolution could not be reached, please advise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I had a discussion with the mod in question about the infraction before taking any steps beyond that. Please advise whether further discussion is required.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that many DRPs have been resolved in the 1st step of the DRP procedure. Please try to resolve it through an exchange of PMs with the mod giving the yellow card. If you wish, you may copy me by PM during that exchange.

If you believe that this DRP cannot be resolved during this 1st step PM exchange with the moderator, notify me here on this DRP thread, and we will proceed to the Sports Cmod review.

In any case, please be patient, as we are unpaid volunteers with obligations outside of boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Black Swan wrote: »
    In any case, please be patient, as we are unpaid volunteers with obligations outside of boards.
    Roger that.

Edit: actually, looking back at the PMs the actual discussion about the 'uncivil posts' was with another mod. The interaction with the 'problem' mod was just to ascertain which posts he was claiming were sufficiently uncivil to warrant an infraction.

RESOLUTION:

Please be advised that we have resolved this DRP during the 1st stage PM negotiations.

REQUEST:

Would the Admin please close this DRP and mark it Resolved?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement