Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saint Margaret's bus route 1970s

Options
  • 26-06-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi people could anyone tell me what the bus route from city centre to saint Margaret's was in the 1970s I used to get the bus then at Dorset st and would like to take a trip down memory lane I know the routs have changed so if anyone knows were I could get a map of Dublin/st Margaret's from the 70s that would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,720 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

It was and extension of the 40b (usually terminated at Dubber Cross) - with some journeys extended on Saturday to Oldtown or Kilsallaghan.

Exactly the same route as the 40b now, except it went via Finglas Road, Finglas Place, Finglas Village, McKee Road and then St Margarets Road and the R122 to St Margarets.

Advertisement