Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink Cartridges

Options
  • 26-06-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Interested to find out on where i can find out anywhere reasonable to get ink for a HP 56 b+w/ HP 57 colour, i was quoted €16 & €24 each :eek:
    & i assume they are the consumables & not the originals.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

I use these all the time,
    www.mysuresupply.ie

Great service, Very reasonable, and i've no links to them just a happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

I used Choice Stationery for the first time a couple of months ago. I got HP compatible ink and have no complaints.

HP57 - £12.73
    HP56 - £6.95
    Delivery - £1.99
    Total - £21.67

Works about to about €27.12

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

tvercetti wrote: »
    I used Choice Stationery for the first time a couple of months ago. I got HP compatible ink and have no complaints.

HP57 - £12.73
    HP56 - £6.95
    Delivery - £1.99
    Total - £21.67

Works about to about €27.12

Delivery is now £3.49 but still good value for big orders...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

bmm wrote: »
    Delivery is now £3.49 but still good value for big orders...

Its been 6 months now since I ordered from them and the ink is still going strong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Blindside87

Refill ink cartridges are usually the cheapest option if there is an outlet near you doing these! Quality varies depening on where you get them done though.

Advertisement