Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great more trouble

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Bloody dangerous, a five year old child lost their fingers due to a petrol bomb up the country last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

thought it was a pipe bomb which the 5 year old picked up?in wicklow?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

anplaya wrote: »
    thought it was a pipe bomb which the 5 year old picked up?in wicklow?

Twas a pipe bomb.

Wonder what this one is tied to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Judging by the wording of your thread does this mean the traveller fude has errupted again?

Seriously? If theres extra money spent on garda services these people should be made pay for that financially, they have the council jumping through hoops and no other country would tollerate this sort of behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

deisemum wrote: »
    Bloody dangerous, a five year old child lost their fingers due to a petrol bomb up the country last week.

Yeah I would have thought so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Judging by the wording of your thread does this mean the traveller fude has errupted again?

Seriously? If theres extra money spent on garda services these people should be made pay for that financially, they have the council jumping through hoops and no other country would tollerate this sort of behaviour.

No, it's not anything to do with the traveller feud. When I heard who's house it was, I'd say it's to do with heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

dlofnep wrote: »

No, it's not anything to do with the traveller feud. When I heard who's house it was, I'd say it's to do with heroin.
    Yep its a ongoing feud too.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

dlofnep wrote: »

Pity they didnt get him this time

I know the full story and I'm not telling anyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 wsopchamp

Edz87 wrote: »
    I know the full story and I'm not telling anyone!!
    ahh go on go on go on go on,,,ya know you wanna,,you have me wondering who and wtf is goin on now and the suspence is killing me.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

I knew why it happened before it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 wsopchamp

ahh but did you know it was going to happen before it actually happened:confused:

it was bound to happen again sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Before you knew you were going to know why it happened before it happened I knew you were going to know you knew why it happened before it did.

His lack should cop onto herself and keep her kids away from that shyte.
    I hope she is doing her brother proud.
    Himself, sound fella but ......smack head = dope.

Advertisement