Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mini claims court.. Help (ASAP)

• 26-06-2012 2:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭

Here is the situation.
    Me(19) and my cousin(27) we joined gym on start of may. We paid each 27euro this was like joiners money, and 25 for a month membership. As I had my Leaving Cert exams. I didn't go to GYM (stopped going on end of may). But I still have applied for a direct debit..The gym's boss was ;like crazy asking me all the time to give my bank acc., details.. I have no money in my bank acc., and nothing seems to be taken off. Well obviously they can't take anything away if there is nothing in it. The gym's boss knew that I have Leaving Cert. But the crazy thing which I'm confused about is:
    My cousin got a letter 2nd time that he has to pay roughly 40 euro for the gym, but he rang to gym and he told that - he hasn't went to gym this month ,but gym still needs the money...(my cousin isn't fluent English speaker) So my cousin understood that the gym's boss was saying that he has applied for a year membership, but I can't remember my cousin saying that, but I know we both signed papers ( I remember that I signed direct debit document), but my cousin didn't applied for direct debit because he didn't have one.. , Letter says: if he doesn't pay the bill he will be added in debt collectors list -something like that. Also why the heck my cousin is getting these letters but I'm not..?? We both are thinking going to mini claims court ,but is there a point??? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

ask a solicitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

this would be better off going into the money advice forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

just go to burger king and forget about it fattie :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Not really for AH, or anywhere on the site for that matter as you seem to be asking for legal advice.

Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement