Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote viewing.

Options
  • 26-06-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone ever tried remote viewing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I am viewing my remote right now :)

Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Didn't the CIA invest/investigate this during the cold war?

Edit - Project Stargate

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oxe

Well there was a programme called Stargate set up by the American intelligence/military to investigate and train people who had a degree of psychic ability, to develope that skill further. There was a couple of guys called Russell Targ and ? McGonagle who were quite good at doing it. Both wrote books about it. I tried it,remote viewing, a few times and was astonished at the results I got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Oxe wrote: »
    Well there was a programme called Stargate set up by the American intelligence/military to investigate and train people who had a degree of psychic ability, to develope that skill further. There was a couple of guys called Russell Targ and ? McGonagle who were quite good at doing it. Both wrote books about it. I tried it,remote viewing, a few times and was astonished at the results I got.

Yep the project was cancelled in '95 because the vagueness of the results, despite some statistically high results, was of little to no use to the intelligence agency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What did you do, and what results did you get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Oxe

I haven't been able to reply to the last post until now due to work etc. A few years back two young girls went missing in a certain part of England. The police were looking for them for over a week but were getting nowwhere in their investigations. I got emotionally involved but looking at the news on TV about it. Being a father myself with children I could only image what the parents were going through. The thought entered my head as the police were not making any progress why did they not seek the assistance of well known psychics to help them. I have read a lot on mystical/occult material from time to time and I believe that some people have various psychic abilities. While sitting watching news on TV regarding the missing children the thought entered my mind to psychically see with my minds" eye" what I could come up with regarding the children. I saw a guy and I also saw his surname. I thought no more of it and thought that it was just imagination. A couple of days after while watching the news on tv the report was that the police had arrested a guy. He looked exactly like the guy I saw psycically saw and with the same surname. I was amazed. Police interrogated the guy and he admitted to killing the girls. Another event happened in America some time after It was aired on tv news. It was reported that someone was travelling around in possibly a white van and randomly shooting people in a certain city. Police were getting nowhere in their investigations. So I decided to try my remote viewing thing again. I sat guietly in my chair and relaxed. I emptied my mind and focused. I got the image of an Afro American guy. Got his christian and surname and the name of the city where he was based as a soldier. I saw that it was not a white van that he was not using but a green jeep It later turned out that it was a green car The guy and his full name that I saw in my minds eye was the same as the shooter's when the police captured him. I cannot explain how remote viewing exactly works. The visions just appear. They are not exactly clear. its as if you are viewing them through a transparent veil. There is no trance state involved. Just light focused concentration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭I Need The Sun

@Oxe.....Holy Smoke! really! Any other experiences? Would be really keen to see if you could try some remote viewing and record your thoughts on boards.ie so we could follow your progress/visions...

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭whiteonblu

I haven't been able to reply to the last post until now due to work etc. A few years back two young girls went missing in a certain part of England. The police were looking for them for over a week but were getting nowwhere in their investigations. I got emotionally involved but looking at the news on TV about it. Being a father myself with children I could only image what the parents were going through. The thought entered my head as the police were not making any progress why did they not seek the assistance of well known psychics to help them. I have read a lot on mystical/occult material from time to time and I believe that some people have various psychic abilities. While sitting watching news on TV regarding the missing children the thought entered my mind to psychically see with my minds" eye" what I could come up with regarding the children. I saw a guy and I also saw his surname. I thought no more of it and thought that it was just imagination. A couple of days after while watching the news on tv the report was that the police had arrested a guy. He looked exactly like the guy I saw psycically saw and with the same surname. I was amazed. Police interrogated the guy and he admitted to killing the girls. Another event happened in America some time after It was aired on tv news. It was reported that someone was travelling around in possibly a white van and randomly shooting people in a certain city. Police were getting nowhere in their investigations. So I decided to try my remote viewing thing again. I sat guietly in my chair and relaxed. I emptied my mind and focused. I got the image of an Afro American guy. Got his christian and surname and the name of the city where he was based as a soldier. I saw that it was not a white van that he was not using but a green jeep It later turned out that it was a green car The guy and his full name that I saw in my minds eye was the same as the shooter's when the police captured him. I cannot explain how remote viewing exactly works. The visions just appear. They are not exactly clear. its as if you are viewing them through a transparent veil. There is no trance state involved. Just light focused concentration.
    where is maddie?

Advertisement