Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Confession Box - get it off your chest

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Dory Dory wrote: »
    Forgive me Father for I have sinned. Today I consumed a freshly baked (by a local establishment here in town) chocolate brownie with ooey gooey caramel sauce drizzled artistically over it's perfect surface, a scrumptious peanut butter cookie with a heavenly dollop of chocolate in the center, AND this evening I plan on downing a German chocolately looking cupcakey thingy as my post-dinner dessert. It is Fat Tuesday you know, and all these goodies arrived as a gift from the shop owners.....so, I'm hoping absolution is in your vocabulary. :o:D
    Feeling sick in 3.. 2.. 1..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Oryx wrote: »

Moderation is not my strong suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Oryx wrote: »
    4 bacon sandwiches on white bread, then...
    Cleaning out the press after 6 pancakes with a jar of nutella between them, then...

8 bourbon creams
    A crunchie
    An extremely chocolatey hot chocolate
    An orange cut into slices

Feeling sick

4 bacon sandwiches on white bread, then...
    Cleaning out the press after 6 pancakes with a jar of nutella between them, then...

8 bourbon creams
    A crunchie
    An extremely chocolatey hot chocolate
    An orange cut into slices

Feeling sick

Good god....why stop at just all that? You've got another hour to go, certainly you've something left in your cupboard or refrigerator? Or perhaps the Stop-N-Shop down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

About 17 pancakes with Nutella and a 2lt bottle of rock shandy to wash it down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Green&Red wrote: »
    About 17 pancakes with Nutella and a 2lt bottle of rock shandy to wash it down

Good god man were you going for a record :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Pancakes with apple and cinnamon sauce and nuts at work, pancakes with lemon and sugar at home. So good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I lost the run of myself completely, there was a lot of batter and I used it all. Plus it was after running when I was ravenous.

On the plus side I weighed in my lightest this morning !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Why do people ruin pancakes like this? A light sprikling of caster sugar is really all they need

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭Ryath

Nope Blueberry's, banana and pecans with some maple syrup FTW only had two of them but they were nearly a foot wide.

I've been pretty low carb since last summer and been only making one's now out of bananas, eggs and ground almonds they're very good but nice to have the real thing for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

Snack box and can of coke monday, pancakes yesterday, forgive me father for i have sinned!!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

My mum dropped a massive plate of pancakes to work, plenty for everyone, she said.

I never told anyone else they were there.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

A whole large Cadburys bar with the Oreo filling.. if you haven't had one try it! coke crisps and a takeaway over the weekend..

I try to stay good on weekdays.. works for the most part

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

A Tuesday Bucket from KFC on Tuesday. 9 pieces & 2 fries. That followed by an evening of pigging out on chocolate and sweets before lent started :pac:

pgibbo wrote: »
    A Tuesday Bucket from KFC on Tuesday. 9 pieces & 2 fries. That followed by an evening of pigging out on chocolate and sweets before lent started :pac:

You had 9 pieces of KFC???? :eek: E-gad man, do you know how many calories, carbs, fat and soium KFC has??? :eek: We're lucky you're still alive!!! ;)

http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Thinking back now I only ate 8 of the 9. A colleague had 1 piece ;) I ate 4 at work for lunch and the rest that evening at home. They go down easy and taste great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Thinking back now I only ate 8 of the 9. A colleague had 1 piece ;) I ate 4 at work for lunch and the rest that evening at home. They go down easy and taste great.

Life is so unfair. :mad:

You get to eat rings all around you and there's more meat on a butchers apron. I only have to think of things like KFC and I can feel the calories fattening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Ah it doesnt count if its not in one sitting!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

Couple of those cadburys egg and spoon things (delish), couple of slices of cake, eddie rockets, coke, crisps and a toblerone..i did the letterkenny duathlon in the morning though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

shansey wrote: »
    Couple of those cadburys egg and spoon things (delish), couple of slices of cake, eddie rockets, coke, crisps and a toblerone!

Oh my god sounds like a day made in heaven. I'm sooooooo jealous!

• Advertisement
Advertisement