Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Confession Box - get it off your chest

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Off work yesterday, spent a few hours at her instruction browsing the web for disc wheel wedding venue options...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I shaved my legs last night so i can feel like a real triathlete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

and there was definitely hair on your legs before hand ? just so we're clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

and with them heels I bet thats a fine picture :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Leg hair grows fast. Bring a razor you'll need to shave again before Sunday. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

never noticed that before :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

interested wrote: »
    and there was definitely hair on your legs before hand ? just so we're clear.
    Just a small bit after all i am only 12 years old:)
    BennyMul wrote: »
    and with them heels I bet thats a fine picture :D
    Thats the reason i shaved them, i will look lovely heading out into Roth for the after party:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

One of the lads birthday in work today so a cake was bought.
    I had 3 slices :o

3 hail mary's and running home as penance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

Just a small bit after all i am only 12 years old:)

Thats the reason i shaved them, i will look lovely heading out into Roth for the after party:)
    luckly you, I have lovely legs but cant get heels to fit me, :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Only your legs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

I just finished eating a fruit cake. I started eating it at breakfast today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

Dory Dory wrote: »
    Only your legs?

Cmon, swim improvements aside, he ain't no swimmer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

New housemate moved in yesterday. She works for a well known chocolate manufacturer and brought a carrier bag of their wares.

The carrier bag is a lot lighter than it was yesterday....
    But hey, I'm running it off, right?! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

brother called over last night with wife for the night, serious confession time...12 bottles of miller, 2 slices of carrot cake, 1 big slice of chocolate cake, 3 packets of skips, bowl of superquinn butterscotch ice cream..thats all I can remember, there was probably more :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Did last weeks long run this morning. Catch up training that I preach to others not to do. Went to see Spiderman instead of doing it last night and put away a large bag of m&ms a large bar of cadbury wholenut and a few handful of opel fruits..... twas all good tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

due to it being my birthday, we have a load of junk in work today. So far i have managed to polish off :
    4 mini mars bars
    4 flogs
    3 after eights
    about 8 chocolate finger biscuits
    two pieces of cake
    and a danish pastry

about to blow chunks all over my keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Out for a staff night last night. Consumed plenty of sausages, chicken wings, mini burgers, chips washed down with Ginger beer, orange spiced ginger beer (2), strawberry beer, Hop Head (2), Oyster Stout, Prosecco (dont ask!). On from there i'd a shot of sambuca and then about 2 Carlsberg and 2 Desperado in Coppers! By 4am i was well fuelled up for the cycle home! Cant quite remember the route i even took home. So not much hope for today's bike work around FTP!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Bambaata wrote: »
    Out for a staff night last night. Consumed plenty of sausages, chicken wings, mini burgers, chips washed down with Ginger beer, orange spiced ginger beer (2), strawberry beer, Hop Head (2), Oyster Stout, Prosecco (dont ask!). On from there i'd a shot of sambuca and then about 2 Carlsberg and 2 Desperado in Coppers! By 4am i was well fuelled up for the cycle home! Cant quite remember the route i even took home. So not much hope for today's bike work around FTP!

If JB can put himself in hospital by HTFUing with food poisoning................

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Coppers deserves a post of it's own as a whole new confession.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

My body is sugar craving like mad this week. I want chocolate. Sour jellies. Meringue. Biscuits. Not to mention the carb stuff like crisps, chips and peanuts. Its like some evil sugar/carb fiend has possessed me. AND Im not training much at all to work any of it off.

Iron body will be taken over by blobby body within days at this rate.

• Advertisement

Bambaata wrote: »

Good god, were they out of Jagermeister?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Donelson

I went sugar crazy today :o
    1Kg of grapes, 6 jam donuts, 1 chocolate croissant, 500g of sugar coated jellies and a jam covered scone! This was on top of my usual breakfast, lunch and diner.
    I'm going to have to drag myself back on the healthly eating wagon for the weekend :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

miller82 wrote: »
    due to it being my birthday, we have a load of junk in work today. So far i have managed to polish off :
    4 mini mars bars
    4 flogs
    3 after eights
    two pieces of cake
    and a danish pastry

If you can keep count of the number of chocolate finger biscuits you've eaten...you haven't had enough. And happy birthday btw:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

4 mini mars bars
    4 flogs
    3 after eights
    two pieces of cake
    and a danish pastry

Christ are you lucky you got to the edit button. I was the whole day coming up with witty reply'sicon10.gif

Rawhead wrote: »
    Christ are you lucky you got to the edit button. I was the whole day coming up with witty reply'sicon10.gif

And to think, I thought it was the language barrier again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

Dory Dory wrote: »
    And to think, I thought it was the language barrier again.

All this food p0rn can get confusing....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

Izoard wrote: »
    All this food p0rn can get confusing....

Replace "Chunks" with "Chinks" and you will get the full picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

4 mini mars bars
    4 flogs
    3 after eights
    two pieces of cake
    and a danish pastry

Added a slice and a half of toffee banoffe and a chocolate biscuit square
    Punished myself with a run into work in the rain this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

'Company day' yesterday which means they pile us all into a room in a nearby hotel, feed us full of strategic bull$hit for 25 minutes then open a free bar.

4 bottles of heineken, 5 pint bottles of Bulmers and 5 pints of Guinness later I made it home. Sausage roll and Danish this morning for soakage. Don't think any training will happen today either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

On a more positive note, yesterday I made it out for my first non-commute, non-turbo ride , since early March.

#dedication

Advertisement