Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Confession Box - get it off your chest

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

A Sunday fry up, then a trip to the cinema with a big bag of peanut m&m's and cinema popcorn - I drank water to balance it out. :D

Two mini tiffin cakes this evening. Still have one more tiffin cake left, should really eat that tonight so that I've no junk left in the house tomorrow right? Raided the M&S fruit and veg section after the cinema so if I'm going to be healthy tomorrow I should remove the bad stuff before then, right? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Applied for a job, interview and medical done............now all i can do is wait.

To mark the end of the application period i took a trip to Aldi, bottle of Toro Loca wine ( bargain at 4.99 ), bag of minstels, large bag of bacon fries...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

I only discovered this thread now, seems we are all very similar when it all comes down to it.

With the mention of Aldi, I should be banned from that shop, large bags of wine gums at 59 cent a pack and pastilles at 79 cent per pack. Large bars of Dark Chocolate at 79 cent. I could go on but I have to take a trip to Aldi now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

have you tried their cookies ?they are in a purple/wine pack, they are amazing, the one's with chocolate cover on one half ? massive chocolate chip chunks.......

right i'm off to Aldi too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

miller82 wrote: »
    have you tried their cookies ?they are in a purple/wine pack, they are amazing, the one's with chocolate cover on one half ? massive chocolate chip chunks.......

right i'm off to Aldi too

We can get away with this at the moment while still training for IM but I reckon I will have to get my jaws wired in september.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Two mugs of tea and half packet of Hobnobs! Even went to Tesco to get the Hobnobs as we'e deliberately not been buying junk lately and so there was nothing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭handangeo

Just found this thread! ..and here was I thinking you were all good clean living "my body is a temple" folk!

2 big slices of cake last night.............bloods 4.7 this morning, result for me:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

this thread makes me feel so much better about my cake/biscuit/chocolate consumption

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

A family pack of minstrels
    A family pack of peanut m&ms
    A terrys chocolate orange egg
    A pack of salt & vinegar crisp
    All kept me going during batman which was class

My last horrah until A goal.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Only a quarter bar of galaxy today and NO crisps means that hopefully I wont need this thread anymore....

....some chance......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

:eek: Wow I thought I could pig out but you def are the champ:D (Should have more chrisps to balance the chocolate though- then you would be the untimate champion)

All kept me going during batman which was class

My last horrah until A goal.

What about the cinema popcorn? Peanut m&m's and salty popcorn were created to go together.

I actually don't like popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

24 purple snacks and 2 large packs of figrolls arrived in the post for MrsCreosote (we're in NZ).

She's away at the moment.

I'm under instructions to open all post, and "take care" of anything contained therein.

MWAHAHAHAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Cakes and pastry day in work. So far I've consumed : carrot cake, apple danish,and a cream slice.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

miller82 wrote: »
    Cakes and pastry day in work. So far I've consumed : carrot cake, apple danish,and a cream slice.

Ha, you can see the thinking there

Carrot cake - vegetables are healthy, right?
    Apple danish - well, apples are good for you...
    Cream slice - **** this NOM NOM NOM

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

RayCun wrote: »
    Cream slice - **** this NOM NOM NOM

Dairy for calcium:)

Greasy chipper chips. So, so bad but so, so yummy. And I'm still eating galaxy chocolate by the bucketload. If this continues I won't run, I'll roll.

Been a good week of training and have the fruit and veg back in the daily routine properly, so got the Friday treats in today. Hot chocolate and sausage roll for morning break, nice packet of king 'burdocks' salt and vinegar crisps and can of coke with lunch and a dairy milk after dinner. It was an English dairy milk though, they just don't hit the spot properly.

Oryx has given me a real hankering for a galaxy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

large taco chip with loads of cheese and sauce for lunch in work today...GORGEOUS!!!!:o.. need to work extra hard on bike tonight

Home for some Christmas pudding i've kept since last dec and a whole carton of custard:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Free pizzas in work as most people are going to the Galway Races this evening. Made a PIG of myself :D

I'm eating a snickers duo. I hate myself.

Im doing a good job of staying away from the scones here at work! Oh but i want them sooooo bad!!! Not quite a confession just yet and hopefully i can get through the day without having to confess. I just need to keep thinking of the hills in Kenmare!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I reckon i will need to pay for excess baggage when i fly home tomorrow...and not for my luggage:o. It would take to long to confess everything.

Hey! Tunney! I've found your missing tummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

This thread is dangerous, I just popped out to Spar to buy triple chocolate cookies 'for my team' at work, purely based on cravings generated from reading this thread after lunch!

Ive avoided the scones twice more since last post! Im building a defence against them now and ive only 90mins to go!! We've a no crap policy at the house for now but there is nutella and a tiny bit of ice cream left! Hopefully she gets to it before me as im having bad cravings today!!

• Advertisement

So Bambaata did you last?

I avoided the vending machine in work yesterday too and to celebrate 10 days off crap.. I ate a box of cereal when I got home. I'm positively addicted to the tropical fruits honey baked oat granola!

Advertisement