Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Confession Box - get it off your chest

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

God damn cake and pastries day again in work :(

Massive slice of carrot cake (one of my veg for the day)
    A slice and a half ….who am I kidding……..two slices, of pecan chocolate tart (nuts are good right ?? There may have been a cherry on top too, so that’s one of my fruit for the day)

thats it though till after Belmullet....i mean it this time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

3 double deckers one after the other. Had change in my pocket and just decided to lob it all into the machine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Double deckers, the choice of Traithletes :D

There is is again..

What are these traithlete creatures you speak of?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

They've had 4 x double deckers in the supermarket for a euro for weeks. A nice post LSR treat. :D

Got home from swimming and threw the stir fry I'd prepared before leaving on the wok. Chopped up the fruit and whizzed up a smoothie. Had a lovely dinner. Went to make a cup of tea and grabbed two snack packs of buttons while grabbing my tea bag.

I try. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Cream Crackers and Nutella rock!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 IronmanJNR

Had a left handed pedal

miller82 wrote: »
    God damn cake and pastries day again in work :(

Massive slice of carrot cake (one of my veg for the day)
    A slice and a half ….who am I kidding……..two slices, of pecan chocolate tart (nuts are good right ?? There may have been a cherry on top too, so that’s one of my fruit for the day)

thats it though till after Belmullet....i mean it this time

Fuk you cake and pastries....some left over today

Chocolate fudge cake :(

Thats it though ....no more crap until after Belmullet....seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Lanzarote - 2weeks -eat everything in sight - that is all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Non confession - I walked by co workers celebrating a birthday with fresh cream cakes, chocolate sponge cake and cookies...i resisted.

Bloody chuffed someone said i looked sick looking in work today, i must be getting closer to race weight so:)

• Advertisement

Non confession - I walked by co workers celebrating a birthday with fresh cream cakes, chocolate sponge cake and cookies...i resisted.

Bloody chuffed someone said i looked sick looking in work today, i must be getting closer to race weight so:)

eh WTF ??? delete this post..

down with this sort of thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 IronmanJNR

Careful Now !!

Just something to reference back to after the 30th September when stuffing a kebab and beer down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

They've had 4 x double deckers in the supermarket for a euro for weeks. A nice post LSR treat. :D

What supermarket?

Couldn't resist picking up this today. Have had 4 chunks. Holding stong on any more thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

Couldn't resist picking up this today. Have had 4 chunks. Holding stong on any more thus far.
    You wont last the day , night fall you'll be doomed !

No Training last week , absolutely none ! , lots of trash eaten aswell , ridiculous amount of chocolate comsumed . This week am a bit better , but not great . Trying to do up an annual program at the moment to swing into action the start of October

that looks awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Seres wrote: »
    No Training last week , absolutely none ! , lots of trash eaten aswell , ridiculous amount of chocolate comsumed . This week am a bit better , but not great . Trying to do up an annual program at the moment to swing into action the start of October

Well earned after your win in Lough Key! :cool: Congrats.

RQ - that looks damn good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I had a curry and 3 pints at lunch time but its ok cause i swam one length of the pool afterwards !

• Advertisement

Caz just pulled a fresh baked banana bread loaf out of the oven, nutella in the press is room temp... Just confessing in advance :D

Seres wrote: »
    You wont last the day , night fall you'll be doomed !

I was doing so well. Went for a run, came home did some core work. Made up a chicken stir fry and about a half a bag of spinach washed down with a fresh fruit smoothie.

Then I went for a cup of tea and caved. 8 more chunks. It would be better to polish it off today to remove temptation tomorrow. Right?

I mean, I've had about 10 servings of fruit and veg today so it balances out. :)

Someone just handed me a slice of one of these.

http://chokablok.com/chocolate-bloks.html#bloks-gold-digger-dynamite
    http://www.thereviewaddict.com/2012/09/review-chokablok-billionaires-dynamite.html

Brought it specially for me. Didn't want to be rude.

I was doing so well. Went for a run, came home did some core work. Made up a chicken stir fry and about a half a bag of spinach washed down with a fresh fruit smoothie.

Then I went for a cup of tea and caved. 8 more chunks. It would be better to polish it off today to remove temptation tomorrow. Right?

I mean, I've had about 10 servings of fruit and veg today so it balances out. :)
    Your only human , who in there right mind would resist

It would be better to polish it off today to remove temptation tomorrow. Right?
    QUOTE]

ha ha, ah how many times have i used this as an excuse to finish off pack of cookies/bag of sweets/tub of ice cream/giant chocolate bar (well you get the idea)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Not training for anything at the moment, decisions, decisions!!!
    8009829979_b8abd12f78_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Intern leaving the office today. Any excuse for a champagne Friday, and I hit the box of celebrations hard too. Still, went to the pool after anyway.

Oh, and confessing in advance for the wedding I'm attending tomorrow. :D

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Not training for anything at the moment, decisions, decisions!!!
    8009829979_b8abd12f78_z.jpg

No fair, torpedo first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ShatterResistant

Large bacon and cheese chip, portion of onion rings, chicken tenders in a river of sweet chilli sauce and a large glass of coke. My stomach feels twice the size it should be but in a oddly satisfying way....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

No fair, torpedo first :)
    Some damn fine choices (except for the Smithwicks Pale Ale, should've bought another Torpedo!).

Advertisement