Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Confession Box - get it off your chest

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

not good when two posts in a row are mine

dairy_milk_bar_half_2.jpg

159144.jpg

and a tub of chicken and stuffing sandwich filler by the spoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Jesus Miller at this rate you will be rolled around in your races next year:D

Jesus Miller at this rate you will be rolled around in your races next year:D

i'll float better though right ?

Speedos.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

miller82 wrote: »
    not good when two posts in a row are mine

Those cookies are totally worth it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Hope you didn't make maryland sandwiches with the chicken and stuffing mix?

Not quite the recipe for Chicken Maryland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I thought those cookies were kind of disappointing the last time I demolished a packet. Not that it stopped me..

M&S cookies are by far the best

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Call me WEAK but I have a serious problem with sugar. To the point where a few people in different walks of life I have spoken to recently, who said that they rarely even think about chocolate, annoyed me! I wish I could just switch it off :mad:

Details pointless, lets just say I sinned with spectacular gluttony at the weekend :o

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The shop next door are selling off seemingly endless quantities of Dairy Milk 'bar and a half' two for a euro.

So far, Im ten quid down and ten pounds up.

went to get an aero out of the vending machine in work.....two came out. Its not my fault

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Oryx wrote: »
    The shop next door are selling off seemingly endless quantities of Dairy Milk 'bar and a half' two for a euro.

So far, Im ten quid down and ten pounds up.

In Wexford next Friday Oryx, name that shop please?

In Wexford next Friday Oryx, name that shop please?
    I'll pm ya. No point starting a riot. ;)

Terrys choc orange darc choc egg thing €1 in centra
    Terrys choch orange plain choc egg thing €1.50 in centra

Both currently unopened, but I'm sure they'll be gone by Sunday evening. :)

Terrys choc orange darc choc egg thing €1 in centra
    Terrys choch orange plain choc egg thing €1.50 in centra

Both currently unopened, but I'm sure they'll be gone by Friday evening. :)

FYP :rolleyes:

Before you go FTPing, eating that stuff will have an inverse effect on your watts / kg, you know that don't you?
    ;)

FYP :rolleyes:

Before you go FTPing, eating that stuff will have an inverse effect on your watts / kg, you know that don't you?
    ;)

So if I don't beat you it's because of my choc orange things. Good to know you understand.

Crap do I need to know how much I weigh for this thing? :/

In my case FTP means Forgot To Push, if you can't better what I did the other evening you may just give up triathlon and take up running or something else. :p

I'll be back with a proper result.

Had a segment of the dark choc one.

Disappointing.

Like eating a spoonful of sugar.

Bluergh.

Stressing about being chicked in an FTP test has me on the couch with popcorn, revels, couple of beers and a movie.

Had planned to do a turbo session but can't see the point anymore :(

;)

Had a segment of the dark choc one.

Disappointing.

Like eating a spoonful of sugar.

Bluergh.

Yeah the dark egg aint great. Now if they made a Bournville Ball the same size... mmm. mmm

€1.50 :eek: I thought I was getting a bargain picking one up for €2 last night and did well to to only eat half of it. Other half polished off now though :rolleyes:

Stressing about being chicked in an FTP test has me on the couch with popcorn, revels, couple of beers and a movie.

;)

Don't be blaming me ye slob. Get off yer arse. :p
    Yeah the dark egg aint great. Now if they made a Bournville Ball the same size... mmm. mmm

€1.50 :eek: I thought I was getting a bargain picking one up for €2 last night and did well to to only eat half of it. Other half polished off now though :rolleyes:

Plain one is worse. Sugar desensitisation they call it. Don't do it guys, don't cut back on sugar. I makes nice things taste horrible. :eek:

It's gotta be a phase. Chocolate, I'll miss you. :(

• Advertisement

My nephews birthday today so plenty of junkm including a nice big slice of yummy chocolate cake :D

282572_10151414571756833_2085862763_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

^ That is one awesome cake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

^^^what she said! :D

Total pre holiday period mince pie count thus far - 11. Big meaty ones too yum

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭speedyj

;)

That reminds me of the one "I was going to write a book on the power of positive thinking, but then I thought, what's the point!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Charity cake sale at work......pure gluttony!!! :eek:

This thread has been relatively quiet, so either everyone is being good, or everyone is hiding the fact* that they have scoffed a dozen tins of roses since christmas and have put on two stone.

*particularly when observing the extreme willpower exhibited by Dory 'double scoop' Dory and shotgun 'warm apple pie' mcos.

In my case, its a good job trisuits are stretchy.

This thread has been relatively quiet, so either everyone is being good, or everyone is hiding the fact* that they have scoffed a dozen tins of roses since christmas and have put on two stone.

*particularly when observing the extreme willpower exhibited by Dory 'double scoop' Dory and shotgun 'warm apple pie' mcos.

In my case, its a good job trisuits are stretchy.

I have something to confess. :o Tunney's log.....I keep going back. I know I shouldn't as it is a den of shame and self-indulgence....and has little to no redeeming value. Just chit-chat about butts, farts and freezing little willies. Pray tell, what's next? Fanny talk?? :eek:

Dory Dory wrote: »
    I have something to confess. :o Tunney's log.....I keep going back. I know I shouldn't as it is a den of shame and self-indulgence....and has little to no redeeming value. Just chit-chat about butts, farts and freezing little willies. Pray tell, what's next? Fanny talk?? :eek:
    I didnt know what you meant. So I went and had a look. Damn, you Dory, I didnt need that mental imagery.

• Advertisement

I didnt know what you meant. So I went and had a look. Damn, you Dory, I didnt need that mental imagery.

It's a train wreck, really. So disturbing that you want to look away....but you just can't.

Advertisement