Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem

Options
  • 26-06-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭

Every page I visit a thread it has a random post in the thread with one word highlighted in blue that links me to a stupid survey or something. Is this happening anyone else or have I some type of virus this side?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

No, I think it's just you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

it's a virus, do a thorough scan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

bluewolf wrote: »
    it's a virus, do a thorough scan

my anti viru is the free one from avg and isnt detecting anything looks like I might have to purchase the upgraded version

redzerdrog wrote: »
    my anti viru is the free one from avg and isnt detecting anything looks like I might have to purchase the upgraded version

feckin virus is taking the mick out of me as it just appeared in the word free in the above post :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I presume this is that text enhance program. Had the problem myself a while ago.

Try go to the text enhance website and their should be an ''opt out'' option. Worked for me anyway.

Edit: This should bring you straight to the opt out page

http://text-enhance.com/optout.php

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    I presume this is that text enhance program. Had the problem myself a while ago.

Try go to the text enhance website and their should be an ''opt out'' option. Worked for me anyway.

Edit: This should bring you straight to the opt out page

http://text-enhance.com/optout.php

thats exactly it thanks very much

Advertisement