Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under 12's football in D15

Options
  • 26-06-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone know of any local teams having trials for U12's any time soon? My son is looking to play football and will be in this age category for the 12/13 season. Any advice, numbers, links etc will be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Hi All,

Anyone know of any local teams having trials for U12's any time soon? My son is looking to play football and will be in this age category for the 12/13 season. Any advice, numbers, links etc will be appreciated.

Thanks

Your kid must be born in 2002?

if so, please pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

There is Verona ,around Shopping Centre.
    Then Clonee United .
    Also,there is Dunboyne Football team...

basically,based on your closest location...

http://www.soccer-ireland.com/dublin-football-clubs/index.htm
    select the nrearest to you !

Have fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Your kid must be born in 2002?

if so, please pm me.

Hi, nope, he is 2001. Feb of 2001

rolion wrote: »
    There is Verona ,around Shopping Centre.
    Then Clonee United .
    Also,there is Dunboyne Football team...

basically,based on your closest location...

http://www.soccer-ireland.com/dublin-football-clubs/index.htm
    select the nrearest to you !

Have fun...

Thanks, I have tried that site but it is a bit devoid of contact details, a little bit unfinished it seems! :)

Hi, nope, he is 2001. Feb of 2001

You are correct, sorry.

2001 = U12 for next season.

Try out www.cordufffc.com
    But more interaction go to www.facebook.com/cordufffc

If you like of course. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

My son plays for Corduff U9s this year. they have teams of all ages and I don't think they hold trials. it's just the more the merrier.
    they have a website for more info

gabsdot40 wrote: »
    My son plays for Corduff U9s this year. they have teams of all ages and I don't think they hold trials. it's just the more the merrier.

Thanks - I will try their contacts on their web page. :)

gabsdot40 wrote: »

Indeed, Corduff FC do not believe or agree with the idea of 'trials'. You only go on trial when you are accused of doing something wrong ;)

They certainly assess kids based on ability as all kids have their own level of footballing ability. Most ages have two teams, a and b.

As for the particularly stronger kids, they are entered in to the north dublin academy. This allows kids of various levels of ability to stay with their hometown club and play with their mates whilst also perusing their own abilities on a higher level.

A number of lads from the club will go on a weeks assessment this year with Birmingham, United and Bayern Munich.

Advertisement