Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brazilian Boy Dies After Masturbating 42 Times In A Row

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

42 trully is the meaning of life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Goodnight, sweet Juan Kerr.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭Burt Lancaster

He could have a great career in Irish politics

Never understood *****ers myself, do they not realise their dead relatives can see them ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Never mind the question of how big the storage capacity is on his computer, the more obvious discrepancy is how long it would take to physically download and view that amount of videos and pictures. I smell a huge amount of BS!

For example if you were to be conservative and say that all of those 17million videos were only 10sec clips it would still take 5.3906646 years to watch them all never mind watching and downloading and I won't even approach the problem of the time involved with the pictures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

"17 million videos and 600 million photos."

If we assume that he only stored low resolution videos of 1MB and digital photos of around 50k in size, then the late onanist had amassed 16 terabytes of video and 28 terabytes of digital photos. That's 44 terabytes of storage required.

By way of comparison, the Hubble Telescope's 20 years' worth of observations has produced 45 terabytes of data, enough information to fill nearly 5,800 DVDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

bluewolf wrote: »
    who was doing the counting

LOL.

fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Amateur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

thomasj wrote: »
    I would have said charge the parents with neglect.

Having said that it wouldn't stand up in court!

Yeah, where's bl0wjob mom when you need her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Hold on, was this 42 individual strokes of the shaft?

I don't do that sort of thing but I would imagine that 42 individual repititions would be lower than average.

I suppose it would depend a lot on the quality of the material he was watching.

Are you a sex Doctor by any chance?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Is this why the French call it "La Petite Mort"?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭crfcaio

That's a Brazilian news parody website, I've heard this story a looooooooong time ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I think what some of ye are reading as million, is actually meant to be a thousand... :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

42 - is that all ??

pfff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Death by orgasm? That's how I want to go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

Palm and her five sisters have a lot to answer for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

I wonder if they had an open casket at the funeral and whether he was pulling his cum face? You know, a bit like :eek:

(Or in my case... :o)

Did he get a Spunk clot?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

How is that possible? Aside from the fact you need cooldown time before each one, i'd imagine you would be red raw down there by the 10th time in a row.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

Cowen and Ahern are still bigger wa*kers

• Advertisement

Cowen and Ahern are still bigger wa*kers

see post no. 54

Advertisement