Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Line of Duty (BBC) **Spoilers**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭raclle

I'm just throwing out more ideas here but sticking with my theory but what if Lisa McQueen is working undercover and John wasn't aware. We all believed she was the undercover agent until John was revealed. She cried when John was killed and she could be passing info to Carmichael?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

"A star" of LOD is due on Newstalk in the next few minutes.

ETA - well, he did say a few minutes - but he's moving onto BoJo now.... presume the item will be on at some stage before 6pm though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

It's Steph Corbett, up after the break - and I'm due a phone call any minute :rolleyes: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    It's Steph Corbett, up after the break - and I'm due a phone call any minute :rolleyes: :mad:

I'll pass ;)

She's a tiny player on the show and that Scouse accent would make babies cry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lockheed

The only way I can comprehend Kate's actions in the last episode was that she was under the impression that bent coppers were intercepting her to kill her. Why she brought Jo with her honestly defies me though. If you're under the impression you're being set up to be killed, and lam it to avoid this situation, why on earth would you bring the person who set you up to be killed with you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭chooseusername

"H" is Tina Watts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,023 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"H" is Tina Watts
    Compston's missus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

"H" is Tina Watts

that would be the biggest curveball of all.

Found him

Case closed

ian-h-watkins-t.jpg

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    Found him

Case closed

ian-h-watkins-t.jpg

Well he has certainly murdered some songs so no surprise if he was involved in other criminality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Basq wrote: »
    Compston's missus?
    No Arnott's online date, but yes same person.
    "H" is only a tool to communicate with 4th man.
    The 4th man person is in AC12,obvious place to embed them

Well he has certainly murdered some songs so no surprise if he was involved in other criminality.

It's a tragedy

/gets coat and runs away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chloe could be Roz's daughter?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

Buckles is H and the boss of the OCG...that’s my shout...Keyser Soze

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hollyworth

All of this they are related nonsense is standard American daytime soap opera stuff. Embarrassing to see it in a once great programme like Line of Duty.

Jed confirmed that Chlöe is not Gates’ daughter on the Obsessed With podcast earlier, so let's put that to bed forever

The ages never added up to start with

Craig Parkinson and his guest on this week's podcast episode seem convinced that Ted is going to be killed in the final episode to the point that they were practically mourning his death.

I could possibly see him dying like Denton. He discovers who H is but is killed to keep him silent but manages to somehow inform Kate or Steve right before being killed. Then next season would be about Kate and Steve teaming up to bring down that person possibility under a new Superintendent played by a big name actor.

Hastings is a big reason why the show is so successful though, and if they are planning another season, I'm not sure they'd want to do it without him.

I got around to listening to this earlier and - wow - Craig (Dot) on the Podcast is making it sound like a foregone conclusion that Ted is a goner

His guest thought the exact same too and they mentioned that Jed has signalled it with Ted's "sometimes you just run outta time"

Like, where do you go with LOD if they kill Ted?

"Lies Cost Lives" though, so I think Mercurio might just be mental enough to do it for the shock value and replace Adrian with an A Lister if there's a Season 8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

If Ted is killed off it would have to be the end of the show. Which it could be I guess. Kate has "left" AC12. It would only be Steve left really and he's about to get suspended, or worse, if he doesn't take that drugs test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

I got around to listening to this earlier and - wow - Craig (Dot) on the Podcast is making it sound like a foregone conclusion that Ted is a goner

His guest thought the exact same too and they mentioned that Jed has signalled it with Ted's "sometimes you just run outta time"

"Lies Cost Lives" though, so I think Mercurio might just be mental enough to do it for the shock value and replace Adrian with an A Lister if there's a Season 8

In his earlier podcasts he also thought at different points that both Kate and Steve were goners, and they are both still alive.....for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Its been a long time since I watched the first few seasons

Re Kate's son . Do we know the backstory of the father ? Could he have OCG links ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Looking forward to the finale now. Is it Sunday yet?

Its been a long time since I watched the first few seasons

Re Kate's son . Do we know the backstory of the father ? Could he have OCG links ?

he worked in IT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,138 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

In his earlier podcasts he also thought at different points that both Kate and Steve were goners, and they are both still alive.....for now.

Carmichael was great craic on Sundays podcast . Pat and ted in bed :)

Mercurio on this week's podcast:
    • As mentioned, Chloe isn't Gates daughter. More or less said the theory was ludicrous
    • When asked about the "Lies Cost Lives" strapline he said "In Drama, just like in real life, sometimes our heroes let us down"
    • Says the Freemasons stuff is parked as they got nowhere else with it in story drafts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Jason Isaacs please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,138 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

he worked in IT.

Exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭raclle

If Ted is killed off it would have to be the end of the show. Which it could be I guess. Kate has "left" AC12. It would only be Steve left really and he's about to get suspended, or worse, if he doesn't take that drugs test.
    I've heard rumours of an A-lister joining the show.

Do you reckon Steve's addicted or is it the pain he's taking them for? In some episodes it looked like he was having withdrawal symptoms when he stopped or could be both

raclle wrote: »
    I've heard rumours of an A-lister joining the show.

Where did you hear/read that?

Fecking spoilers big and small all over the place, no matter how hard you try to avoid them

I've just seen that on This Morning on ITV this Monday
    the actor who plays H will be appearing

Confirmation that
    H will be revealed
    on Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

I’m annoyed at the amount of spoilers too. There’s trailers on the BBC and lots of newspaper articles with ‘theories’ that are really spoilers. It’s really annoying, I like being surprised by what’s going to happen in the episode I don’t need to see stills or snipers that might give the story away.

Advertisement