Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Line of Duty (BBC) **Spoilers**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Post credits stuff I'm guessing

sn6xnmgljjw61.jpg

Yes, confirmed as a 60 minute episode by Craig Parkinson,....who has already seen it. Lucky chap.

The Obsessed With podcast goes online seconds after the closing credits of every episode

So I'd imagine the guest Craig interviews has to sign a very big NDA/they ask them nicely to keep schtum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    Post credits stuff I'm guessing

sn6xnmgljjw61.jpg

Or maybe an announcement that there will be a season 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

This time tomorrow it'll all be over and this thread will go going 90!!

This time tomorrow it'll all be over and this thread will go going 90!!

Like the clappers Fella!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lies Cost Lives

Jo, has to be, but not before she manages to reveal what she knows to Kate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭appledrop

Season 2 and Season 3 really were the best.

Even better rewatching when you know everything we do now!

I'm still not over that first 20 minutes from last week.

I've an awful feeling it's gone on too long now and we won't be satisfied with ending tomorrow night.

Lies Cost Lives

Jo, has to be, but not before she manages to reveal what she knows to Kate

Special guests are almost always killed off

This season's stapline feels different

Warning

If you're a bit drunk right now, come back to this tomorrow :pac:

Best one I've seen yet

thrlt9pupiw61.jpg

appledrop wrote: »
    I'm still not over that first 20 minutes from last week.

I've an awful feeling it's gone on too long now and we won't be satisfied with ending tomorrow night.

First 20 minutes were pretty woeful. And Ryan being killed offscreen didn't float my boat.

The interview was great though. Even better after dissecting which questions were no comments and which were answered.

Whatever is under the floor in that OCG building is what's gonna bring H down hopefully. Or unless Jo speaks more freely to Kate without Carmichael around.

• Advertisement

Whatever is under the floor

People are guessing that it's Gail Vella, but wasn't her body found at the scene?

My guess is it's Carly from season 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭appledrop

Shine On fair play for posting that it's brilliant!

I'll print it out and have it beside me for the final episode tomorrow night

Trying to re-watch Season 6 to date before tomorrow night

Doubt I'll get to watch all six episodes again, but things Ive noticed so far

Episode 1:

Why was Terry mis-named Ross Turner?

Episode 2:

Ted definitely knew Gail Vella. His emotion over her death wasn't that of someone he never met

More fuel to the fire that he threw out his laptop because he was feeding her intel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭raclle

First 20 minutes were pretty woeful. And Ryan being killed offscreen didn't float my boat.

The interview was great though. Even better after dissecting which questions were no comments and which were answered.

Whatever is under the floor in that OCG building is what's gonna bring H down hopefully. Or unless Jo speaks more freely to Kate without Carmichael around.
    I reckon we'll get a flashback to some of these events

Oh hang on a sec

Top left - Dale Roach

Apparently in a coma since Season 1 or 2

But what if he's not and he's a top player?

This particular Relationship Map is excellent (credit: LOD Reddit)

thrlt9pupiw61.jpg

LOD Reddit

Re: Martin Compston's wooden performance: Actually I think he just puts so much effort into the accent (he’s Scottish IRL) that he has nothing left for the actual acting

:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Sam Railston is suspicious by her absence in that chart

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Sam Railston is suspicious by her absence in that chart

She's here beside me enjoying the re-watch. I concur for the DIR that she has an alibi

1533746_505494516243476_1324858334216467723_n1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

At the end of the 2nd series Nigel(Neil Morrissey) receives a brown envelope, also, there was something to do with him keeping a sim card belonging to Dot. Was this ever elaborated or expanded on?

oneilla wrote: »

At the end of the 2nd series Nigel(Neil Morrissey) receives a brown envelope, also, there was something to do with him keeping a sim card belonging to Dot. Was this ever elaborated or expanded on?

Yeah he pretended to give it back to Dot but gave it to Steve instead - was part of the evidence against him

• Advertisement

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    LOD Reddit

:pac:

I think he's a good actor. As good as the other 2 main actors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭tiegan

Two questions still to be answered - what did Jimmy Lakewell tell Steve in the van before the shootout?
    What did Jo Davison tell Kate after the Ryan Pilkington shooting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

tiegan wrote: »
    Two questions still to be answered - what did Jimmy Lakewell tell Steve in the van before the shootout?

My guess is they both said that Ted is H.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Degag wrote: »
    You would have to worry about Ted really. Unless catching H redeems him and his forced retirement is cancelled he could be brown bread unfortunately.:(

Just thinking about this a bit more.... would it be a bit too orchestrated for this to happen? Retiring soon, LiesCostLives, The general demeanor saying he's running out of time etc?

As in a bit too must foreshadowing?

Hopefully anyway.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,799 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

In that spider web graphic, there's way too little in connections for carmichael and wise....

Something tells me there's a big reveal coming about one, if not both, tonight

I was thinking that it is possible for Osborne to be bent without actually being H. Maybe he is bent and Andrea Wise is H. He might be her superior in the police hierarchy but she could be pulling his strings in the OCG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Something in my water tells me Carmichael will have a big redemption piece tonight and come out looking all “”good guy”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

tiegan wrote: »
    T

She confessed her undying love:p

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/may/01/will-they-wont-they-line-of-duty-flemson-dynamic-draws-in-fans

Taken from Reddit.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey:

EP7aNDi.jpg

• Advertisement

If Ted is "H" then the show has jumped the shark. If Ted wasn't leading the hunt for top tier corruption then no one would be doing it. Seems an odd thing for "H" to be doing

Advertisement