Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Line of Duty (BBC) **Spoilers**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,842 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

As an aside, I think Steph Corbett is hot.

A good Liverpool accent for a Dub as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Kalyke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

For other people's benefit rather than my own

I reported a poster's post a couple days ago which quoted the original spoiler that caused a bit of consternation on here.

I had a look and it is still there. I find this really odd, does the report function work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Kalyke wrote: »

they each deserve a section 15 for that atrocious dancing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,283 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I reserve the right to be questioned by someone at least one rank superior.....

Captain Hastings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Wallet Inspector

Can that post from Wallet Inspector, and the subsequent replies, be deleted please?
    Fitz* wrote: »
    That's twice now that posts like the above in this thread have spoiled future episodes. Since Sunday night. It's only Tuesday!
    Sorry folks - didn't think it was a spoiler, instead it opens up more possibilities imo. But fair enough, anything at all future, best not to mention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

The actress who plays Carmichael

I don't think she's H. I actually think she'll turn good and side with AC 12 soon

https://twitter.com/arabellabelsy/status/1384591923474731008

Halfway through my season four rewatch now...I actually worry about myself...it’s like a new show. The only thing I remember from the first watch was the whole arm getting infected.
    Poor aul Steve’s after getting a right wallop now down the stairs and I’m as shook as I was after the ending of Sunday nights new episode!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

There’s a hell of a lot of detail in there. I think you nearly have to watch it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Yeah I think Carmichael is so overtly OTT baddy she will surely turn good.

Just a hunch.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Yeah I think Carmichael is so overtly OTT baddy she will surely turn good.

Just a hunch.

Same here

She's incredibly popular in a "character people love to hate" way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

H isn’t going to be someone obvious. It’s going to be a punch in the face, e.g. Ted, Kate, Steve, etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭VG31

H isn’t going to be someone obvious. It’s going to be a punch in the face, e.g. Ted, Kate, Steve, etc

H being any of the trio would be utterly ludicrous. It would make a joke out of the entire show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Maybe Wise then? She's on the peripheral. Now that the Sindwhani has been shown to be good (or is he really???), and Wise is generally in scenes with him, the audience might forget about her for a bit or think she is similarly a goodie. They're focusing on Osbourne more though obviously, leading us down the garden path maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

attachment.php?attachmentid=550861&d=1618993172

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Can't be either Steve or Ted, why would Ted have to go to the prison and meet Lee Banks face to face to let him know Corbett was an undercover cop if he was H? He could have told any of them using their crypto messaging thing. Likewise with Steve.

I think Ted held Corbett directly responsible for the death of Maneet and the torture of his wife. I don't think he told Lee that the rat was Corbett, just that they had a rat, in return for information from Lee. Whether they figured it out or not wasn't Ted's priority, he had already given the order to shoot Corbett to Steve previously.

He felt guilty about it so gave the money to Steph, knowing how hard it was after the death of Corbett's own mother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Really enjoyed the episode on Sunday, carmichael is a great addition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,135 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I’d laugh if nesbitt wasn’t in it at all and it was just jed having the craic using the photo coz he’s from the north and not in lod:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

I’d laugh if nesbitt wasn’t in it at all and it was just jed having the craic using the photo coz he’s from the north and not in lod:)

Along those lines it could be Jed taking the piss out of Nesbitt because he asked to be in the show

Along those lines it could be Jed taking the piss out of Nesbitt because he asked to be in the show

That’s what I meant to articulate:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Itd be funny if Kate was H.

Her killing Ryan would certainly tie up a lot of loose ends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Was tickled by this. Would he intimidate the judges?

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/line-dutys-gregory-piper-set-105500362.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Itd be funny if Kate was H.

Her killing Ryan would certainly tie up a lot of loose ends.

Aren't Kate and Steve both too young and still relatively junior to be giving orders as H? For me, as others have said, for any of the main trio to be H would make a mockery of the brilliance of the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Aren't Kate and Steve both too young and still relatively junior to be giving orders as H? For me, as others have said, for any of the main trio to be H would make a mockery of the brilliance of the show.

well it couldn't be kate. The OCG would hardly order the execution of H.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

well it couldn't be kate. The OCG would hardly order the execution of H.

Unless she used that as a pretense to bump Ryan off.

But seriously though I just cant see it being any of the main 3. My money is on it being Wise.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Unless she used that as a pretense to bump Ryan off.

But seriously though I just cant see it being any of the main 3. My money is on it being Wise.

Those factory altered guns can be dangerous , could misfire or blow his hand off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I’ve a feeling Jimmy Nesbitt will have a run in the series.

He is a big enough star and it makes no sense to me using someone like that in such a throw away way.

Advertisement