Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Line of Duty (BBC) **Spoilers**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Talisman

Yeah it's something along those lines; Hargreaves had a disaster of a press conference and Dryden used Jo (think that was her name, she was in Life on Mars) as a scapegoat
    Thank you - I couldn't remember where I knew her face from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

If Ted is yapping about Jo not having surveillance setup in Terry Boyle's apartment why did he not have surveillance setup inside Jo Davison's apartment?
    He would have then seen the laptop and bob's your uncle. Unless, he definately is 'H'...

• Moderators Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭Spocker

If Ted is yapping about Jo not having surveillance setup in Terry Boyle's apartment why did he not have surveillance setup inside Jo Davison's apartment?
    He would have then seen the laptop and bob's your uncle. Unless, he definately is 'H'...

He'd only see her sitting at a laptop though, the screen is not facing the window

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

At the time of the surveillance of Terry Boyle's apartment Jo wasn't being investigated

Jo was under surveillance but Carmichael pulled it

So I’m onto season five now...Ryan is of course in the first ep...did we all know then that he was the kid in season 1? Or did we just discover that in season 6.... when I say we I’m not including myself of course..as I hadn’t a canoe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Just 2 days to go to another episode

I can't remember when a TV show felt this big. Breaking Bad maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lockheed

ShineOn7 wrote: »

LOD isn't quite The Sopranos level, but it seems on par with Breaking Bad for excitement :)

A Ted birthday card is now a thing

wvz5lssuiwu61.jpg

An OCG family tree thing

q1wnokiyttu61.png

WHERE CAN I GET THAT CARD!! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

It was on the LOD Reddit, but I'm presuming they got it on something like Etsy or RedBubble where there's loads of these kinda things

I don't think "fan art" covers copyright on these kind of things. But the BBC must be cool with it

It's usually only the likes of Disney and individual celebs who stamp down on these fan shops

https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/779483380/similar?ref=listings_2

Loads and loads here https://www.redbubble.com/shop/?iaCode=u-card-greeting&query=line%20of%20duty&sortOrder=top%20selling
    il_794xN.2953679760_ftz4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Lockheed wrote: »
    LOD isn't quite The Sopranos level, but it seems on par with Breaking Bad for excitement :)

24 was a show back in the day where there were cliffhangers, drama, excitement, tension and more every episode!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭Ranjo

Unless, he definately is 'H'...

Waaait.. Are you H?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,909 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

ShineOn7 wrote:
    It was on the LOD Reddit, but I'm presuming they got it on something like Etsy or RedBubble where there's loads of these kinda things

ShineOn7 wrote:
    Loads and loads here

Now you're sucking diesel.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Now you're sucking diesel.

il_794xN.2957468896_oyuk.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

Is there any way to see series 6 without a vpn. Its not on rte player btw. Just binged all 5 seasons. Storyline are a bit complicated to follow or is this just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Wallet Inspector

Definitely not just you. The storyline is notoriously complex, and the web just keeps getting more tangled.

RTE and Netflix don't show a new series of Line of Duty until a good while after it's aired on BBC. Only option at the moment is VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭raclle

Yyhhuuu wrote: »
    Is there any way to see series 6 without a vpn. Its not on rte player btw. Just binged all 5 seasons. Storyline are a bit complicated to follow or is this just me.
    I don't have Netflix so watch everything on the "cinema" app. I found season 2 the most complicated of them all and I also had some difficulty with the accents so had to rewind some parts

Yyhhuuu wrote: »
    Is there any way to see series 6 without a vpn.

Windscribe gives you 10 Gb a month free

A great free VPN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,909 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I have spider, excellent service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Funny, I've found this season to be way more straight forward than previous ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,598 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Funny, I've found this season to be way more straight forward than previous ones.

100% agree

The internet isn’t for everyone

I don't know who it's with (and I don't want to know! :pac:) but there will be a 29 min interview tomorrow night with someone

The longest AC 12 interrogation of a suspect so far

DrumSteve wrote: »

Me trying to keep up with last year's season finale

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

I don't know who it's with (and I don't want to know! :pac:) but there will be a 29 min interview tomorrow night with someone

Surely it can be only one person after last week's episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭VG31

It must be Davidson surely?

Surely it can be only one person after last week's episode

Yes it's very likely Jo, but a big part of me hopes
    Ryan lives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Surely it has to be Jo.
    And it has to be a cracker!
    29 minutes. Can't wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,263 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Surely it has to be Jo.
    And it has to be a cracker!
    29 minutes. Can't wait.
    Yeah has to be Jo I think. Can't be Ryan, so he's either dead or so seriously injured he's out of it for now.

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls@UNSRVAW "Very concerned about these statements by the IOC at Paris2024 There are multiple international treaties and national constitutions that specifically refer to#women and their fundamental rights to equality and non-discrimination, so the world has a pretty good idea of what women -and men for that matter- are. Also, how can one assess whether fairness and justice has been reached if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Dunno why I'm putting this as a spoiler. Just a couple of colleagues hanging out .......but...?

Advertisement