Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Line of Duty (BBC) **Spoilers**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭raclle

volchitsa wrote: »
    Yeah has to be Jo I think. Can't be Ryan, so he's either dead or so seriously injured he's out of it for now.
    I see a lot of people wishing for the Ryan interview but all's coming out of his mouth is "no comment". He's being groomed into this role from such a young age so he's def not talking. Even going into the interview room would be a life sentence for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

We'll surely see a Hastings and Carmichael Tag Team glass box spectacular

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Is Joe Corbett’s Sister? Based on the pic it looks like Corbetts mother McGillis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Wallet Inspector

LFCFan wrote: »
    Is Joe Corbett’s Sister? Based on the pic it looks like Corbetts mother McGillis?
    So far we know that her blood relative connection is to Tommy Hunter, and that it's the result of incest. Also Hunter's son Darren was one of the scumbags who killed Lawrence Christopher.

Maybe there's a connection with John Corbett's mother too - you just never know with this show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

LFCFan wrote: »

It is a theory alright. I think someone pointed out that at Steph's house when Steve visited, there was a photo of John Corbett's Mam and it looked like the same woman in Jo's photo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,598 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Was just thinking that if this was an American show they would almost certainly try and play a romantic angle between Steve and Kate but I'm very grateful, despite Steve's philandering ways, they've never even hinted at going in that direction - and the show is so much better for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭Ranjo

I'm trying not to think too much, but seriously curious about what is going to happen between Kate & Ryan from the climax of last week. Probably should start a pool on it. My kids been told bedtime is 8:50pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Ranjo wrote: »
    I'm trying not to think too much, but seriously curious about what is going to happen between Kate & Ryan from the climax of last week. Probably should start a pool on it. My kids been told bedtime is 8:50pm tonight.

Make it 8:30pm to factor in the inevitable "I'm thirsty, I'm not tired" arguments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭scrubs33

Make it 8:30pm to factor in the inevitable "I'm thirsty, I'm not tired" arguments
    I have the right to put to bed by a parent at least one rank senior...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was just thinking that if this was an American show they would almost certainly try and play a romantic angle between Steve and Kate but I'm very grateful, despite Steve's philandering ways, they've never even hinted at going in that direction - and the show is so much better for it

Kate better survive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

So much talk about the workshopped guns I'm guessing Ryan's blows up in his face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

FFS just came across a big spoiler for tonight's episode when I wasn't even looking up the show.. Be careful when your online today folks

FFS just came across a big spoiler for tonight's episode when I wasn't even looking up the show.. Be careful when your online today folks

If you came across it you must have been excited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,088 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Fare play to anyone who went a full week without watching the spoiler the BBC released.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Only time I watch BBC is 9pm on a Sunday.

Not taking any chances.

Fare play to anyone who went a full week without watching the spoiler the BBC released.

No point ruining the episode doing that, I only use bbc iplayer to watch this
    It’s strange the series is made by an itv production company and aired by bbc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,842 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

OmegaGene wrote: »
    No point ruining the episode doing that, I only use bbc iplayer to watch this
    It’s strange the series is made by an itv production company and aired by bbc

I wonder does that have anything to do with Britbox partnership between the BBC & ITV for selling content together around the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Tonight I'm interested in one thing... And one thing only.... BENT COPPERS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,088 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Wasn't killing the 2 lads in the warehouse slightly unusual? Killed almost immediately, no blood though and ambulance arrived within a couple of minutes. Seems odd. At the time I thought something dodge was going on.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Talisman

Wasn't killing the 2 lads in the warehouse slightly unusual? Killed almost immediately, no blood though and ambulance arrived within a couple of minutes. Seems odd. At the time I thought something dodge was going on.
    I put that down to the restrictions that were in place when filming resumed, the crew were scaled back for filming and presumably effects like blood splatter got cut too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Ye, I thought it was a weird scene. I wasn't expecting Steve to come out alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Be hilarious if Steve was working for H (Osborne). Was put into AC12 as a plant in season 1. Would tie everything up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭Xander10

I wasn't expecting Steve to sprint in with his bad back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I've a feeling we'll get a small bit of a background on Ryan and it'll show why he's such a toerag (unless there was a bit of detail in previous seasons, but don't recall). I also assume he wasn't the main leak, despite leaving the warehouse to use the burner. He'll be given some small bit of redemption in the overall story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Mushy wrote: »
    I've a feeling we'll get a small bit of a background on Ryan and it'll show why he's such a toerag (unless there was a bit of detail in previous seasons, but don't recall). I also assume he wasn't the main leak, despite leaving the warehouse to use the burner. He'll be given some small bit of redemption in the overall story.

That was part of the season 1 and 2 arc.
    Ryan being drafted into the OCS and kept "clean".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Same. He stood with his back to the door and I was thinking OCG were gonna come in and *bang*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Potential spoiler from tonight's episode description:
    "AC-12 struggle to come to terms with tragic events."

Does this suggest that Kate might be in trouble?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

After last week's debacle, a reminder of this post from a TV Mod of what is and isn't a Spoiler
    OK. The thread has *spoilers* in the title, hence the content of episodes up to and including 6.05 are fair game for discussion without spoiler tags.

Anything doing the rounds online for future episodes warrants the use of spoiler tags as nothing is really confirmed, and some people don't want to know things prior to something airing.

Promos can be very misleading and are not typically shared in the thread, bar the main trailer.

Less than 20 mins to go lads

https://twitter.com/bestoflod/status/1314210470211981313

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

And so it begins.............

Advertisement