Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVR Problems

Options
  • 26-06-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi i got my DVR and camera working and can view them on my tv at home , it also came with Nemon software to view on my laptop which was supplied with DVR, also got this working , but i am trying to set up romote accress from out side of the local network , Cannot get this to work , and said if i cannot view on 2nd laptop first no point in going any further , Also trying to get it to work on iPhone no good either .

i try log in to the ip address that i am using along with the port i am used to view over the nemon software on my 2nd laptop at the house and i cannot view anything i getting to the remote login page but when i do there nothing on the screens , it is a MAC Computer i am using with this have anything to do with it ,

I have not Downloaded the Nemon software on 2nd laptop using ip address
    Any help or suggestion would be great

Thanks

using static ip address also ,

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

So you can connect on one PC on your local network but not on the laptop on your local network. Is the software installed on both and set up the same on both?
    External access will require port forwarding, but we'll look at that after we get internal access sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 skinny6781

Cheers Coolkid ,

Got it sorted , the problem was i needed the software added to the 2nd laptop , i then thought any app would work for view on the phone but there was 1 app that worked, one of the other problems i was having i could not long on to the port forwarding on my own local network it was just giving me error , but i connect to my neighbors and it word fine then ,

Cheers for the reply anyhow ,

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thanks for the update. Glad you got sorted.

Advertisement