Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

eagle eye wrote: »
    Congrats, and we will be in a similar position shortly. Should be happening in the next 3-4 weeks. :)

best of luck with it. Better us my no sleep edge wisely so Ive only a short window of advantage it seems :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Congrats to both of ye lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Congrats lads! :)

There's a fair few of the AF forum with kids the last year or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Something has happened to my team. I seem to have dropped and added players I had no intention of dropping and adding.

I didn't even know waivers was open but can't see who has been added or dropped. I know there is no way I dropped jared allen for example???

and who the hell is Jason Allen?

I seem to have added Golden Tate, thought I had him already... actually I don't think I did :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

I think Spongey had to manually update all our rosters when we moved into the new league. That can't have been fun. Might be a few small mistakes as a result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

gufc21 wrote: »
    Something has happened to my team. I seem to have dropped and added players I had no intention of dropping and adding.

I didn't even know waivers was open but can't see who has been added or dropped. I know there is no way I dropped jared allen for example???

I seem to have added Golden Tate, thought I had him already... actually I don't think I did :-/

Sorry about that. When I set up league initially I turned off waivers. However I couldn't turn them back on yesterday and found out you cant change it after the draft. So I reset it and reentered everyones roster. Could only do 30 each so for everyone who had someone on ir I had to leave someone out and add him afterwards. Thsts why golden tate was added. Apologies about jason allen. May have been too close to jared allen and I made a mistake. Will fix it today

gufc21 wrote: »

Sorry about that. When I set up league initially I turned off waivers. However I couldn't turn them back on yesterday and found out you cant change it after the draft. So I reset it and reentered everyones roster. Could only do 30 each so for everyone who had someone on ir I had to leave someone out and add him afterwards. Thsts why golden tate was added. Apologies about jason allen. May have been too close to jared allen and I made a mistake. Will fix it today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

No prob spongey. Tbh I thought I messed up myself some how. Cheers, I just got a little late night fright

Hey guys.

All rosters have been updated with rookies with the exception of Devin Street & Telvin Smith (once they are added to espn's player universe i'll add them to their respective owners. I've set waivers to run on Wednesday 20th August at 11pm ET (4am thursday morning Irish time). As you all know its a Free Agent Acquisition budget system we use which is basically highest blind bid wins. You have a $100 budget to last until the end of the season

Good luck guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Tristram 2015 1st round pick goes to Masked Man
    padraig_f's 2015 2nd or 3rd round picks goes to Masked Man
    Masked Man's 2015 3rd round pick goes to D3PO
    Masked Man's 2015 4th goes to UnitedIrishman
    Gufc21 2015 4th round pick goes to Masked Man D3PO via Masked Man

for Nick Novak.

Dropping Devin Street as well.

• Advertisement

Tristram 2015 1st round pick goes to Masked Man
    padraig_f's 2015 2nd or 3rd round picks goes to Gufc via Masked Man
    Masked Man's 2015 3rd round pick goes to D3PO
    Masked Man's 2015 4th goes to UnitedIrishman
    Gufc21 2015 4th round pick goes to D3PO via Masked Man

Tank Carradine + Higgins' 2nd or 3rd round conditional pick for Lamar Miller.

Antonio Gates available for trade, looking for picks or a good DL

Masked Man wrote: »
    Tank Carradine + Higgins' 2nd or 3rd round conditional pick for Lamar Miller.

Whats the condition on that pick?

Whether BelieveInEli finishes top or bottom half. It'll be between 2.07 and 3.06.

Anyone interested in trading for Coby Fleener or Charles Clay send me a message.

Tristram wrote: »
    Anyone interested in trading for Coby Fleener or Charles Clay send me a message.

Stop flooding the TE market! :D

:D Apologies Rob. Your post made me realize how many I am carrying :eek:

message sent

Dublin Darren trading DeAngelo Williams to Pillow Fighters for Charles Clay.

Dublin Darren trading DeAngelo Williams to Pillow Fighters for Charles Clay.

i should have given you ray rice after all !!

• Advertisement

Dodged a bullet there alright! With my luck so far I'm surprised it wasn't Rice I ended up with. Would have gone well alongside A. Hernadandez and Josh Gordon.

Come back to me Josh, all is forgiven! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

I haven't been too active in here or trading block but truth is I am just waiting to see how my roster starts the season! I didn't fancy gambling on certain players during the pre season.

10-09-2012, 13:31
    Masked Man wrote: »
    RG3 is gonna be a steal.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Goddamn Ahmad Bradshaw.. 21 points! Anything under 11 points and I'd the win.. did not foresee that happening!

Right having now taken stock of the team I have inherited after last season I want to let you know that my full squad is available for trade consideration with the exceptions of

Gio Bernard
    EJ Manuel
    Derek Carr
    Zach Metternberger
    Johnny Manziel
    Stephen Tulloch
    Gerald McCoy

Open to player or draft pick offers

DublinDarren and Pillow Fighters have agreed to a trade.

Pillow Fighters is sending Hakeem Nicks and a 2015 3rd round draft pick to DublinDarren in exchange for Stephen Gostkowski and Bobby Rainey.

When does the FA pool end? I appear to have made a massive ****-up thinking I could add players now which isn't the case. Spongey, help! Is this the same as last year? *confused*

When does the FA pool end? I appear to have made a massive ****-up thinking I could add players now which isn't the case.

We operate a blind bid waiver run twice a week (last run was overnight) so you would have needed to have put in a bid yesterday. No FA prior to the games

• Advertisement

We operate a blind bid waiver run twice a week (last run was overnight) so you would have needed to have put in a bid yesterday. No FA prior to the games

Oh, I thought the vote to change the waiver system had failed. Am I forgetting it or what happened? :confused::D

Advertisement