Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Tristram wrote: »
    Oh, I thought the vote to change the waiver system had failed. Am I forgetting it or what happened? :confused::D

We have always run a blind bid waiver system, it just runs on less days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Yeah, I know. My question is why is it running on less days? It was proposed in a vote on the forums but not enough people voted for it. Was there an on-site vote that I'm not remembering when enough people voted to change it? In my old age I forget these things.

Yeah, I know. My question is why is it running on less days? It was proposed in a vote on the forums but not enough people voted for it. Was there an on-site vote that I'm not remembering when enough people voted to change it? In my old age I forget these things.

I had an informal poll here on the forum, 3 were for it, 2 against. I didnt get round to having a proper poll on the league site to make it official. I can change it back to the 5 days a week if you want. It still doesnt change the fact that you still wont be able to add players on sunday afternoon for the sunday games

K, cool. If you can change it back that would be great. We can have a proper vote at season's end then.

On another note, after losing yet another TE and shippping +150 points for the second week now I am convinced I am cursed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Picked up Justin Tuck late in the day when I realised all my DL was either on bye or injured! He got 2 points and I won by 1 :)

• Advertisement

Those wins are the tastiest! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Considering trading Gronk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Won by 0.5 points to move to 2-3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

I'm still hoping for a stat correction!

JJ Watt. A fantasy nightmare. :D

• Advertisement

JJ Watt. A fantasy nightmare. :D

JJ Watt. A fantasy legend :D

97 points left sitting on my bench :pac: I really did not believe the Dallas D was for real. I guess I do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

im moving to 3-3 not been great this year but when takign over a 1 win team from the previous season a .500 record cant be sniffed at .

Onwards and upwards! Very close for the most part.

Standing updated there and it is all kinds of competitive at the moment! Exciting times :)

yep outside of The U nobody seems to be able to get clear.

keeps things very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

D3PO wrote: »
    yep outside of The U nobody seems to be able to get clear.

keeps things very interesting.

Been blessed with injuries so far, neither Lynch or Foster have been out for any big amount of time and they're my major point scorers every week. If they go down then I may be in some trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

The Gronk deal is done...

gronk to Tristam

Tristam's
    2nd pick 2015
    1st pick 2016
    2nd pick 2016
    1st pick 2017
    3rd pick 2017

to Gufc21

Always a pleasure!

gufc21 wrote: »
    The Gronk deal is done...

gronk to Tristam

Tristam's
    2nd pick 2015
    1st pick 2016
    2nd pick 2016
    1st pick 2017
    3rd pick 2017

to Gufc21

Blockbuster trade, thats a lot of picks. Nice one

• Advertisement

I give it a week before Gronk retires...

For the love of god... Seahawks traded Harvin to the JETS?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Need to see if Higginsj (Team BelieveinEli) is actually still playing.

Started two guys on bye, two on IR and one who was Out
    Also has four empty spots in his roster

Week 6 line-up and this week's are the same but in all previous weeks he made changes.

I messaged HigginsJ today suggesting he alter his line-up and make a game of it. He messaged me back and did what he could. Hopefully he can fill out his roster and make a better fist of things as we go forward.

Would anyone like to acquire the #40 top scorer to date this season. The player I'm talking about is, of course, the one and only Adam Vinatieri.

Take a look at how kickers are scoring compared to one another, then take a look at how Vinatieri is scoring compared to all other positions and if you are interested send me a PM.

Would anyone like to acquire the #40 top scorer to date this season. The player I'm talking about is, of course, the one and only Adam Vinatieri.

Take a look at how kickers are scoring compared to one another, then take a look at how Vinatieri is scoring compared to all other positions and if you are interested send me a PM.

Have him in a few leagues, whilst i would normally drop a kicker when he reaches his bye week i've actually added a second kicker so that i can keep Vinatieri for rest of season. First time ever i've done that for a KICKER

Have him in a few leagues, whilst i would normally drop a kicker when he reaches his bye week i've actually added a second kicker so that i can keep Vinatieri for rest of season. First time ever i've done that for a KICKER

Yeah, I'm not sure how I found myself in this situation of having Vinatieri and Gostkowski but they both put up such good numbers so consistently I am more than happy to carry both.

im really struggling this year. Knew it would be hard given the team I inherited but I had hoped to do a bit better than this :(

Hopefully I can climb up the table a bit. I guess its not the worst, Ive taken a 1 win team to at worst moving to a 3 win team so I guess its progress but I had hoped to be a bit more competitive. Although 3 of my guys going IR hasnt helped either.

Im putting up awful awful weekly point totals ut I guess once I improve season on season it isnt bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,300 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

So who is interested in Peyton Manning? I need to improve my team and I'm willing to give him up to the best deal offered.

Advertisement