Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

nerd69 wrote: »
    i may take over this team if ye want? who's on it?

QB Teddy Bridgewater, Min QB, Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB
    RB Bishop Sankey, Ten RB Denard Robinson, Jac RB C.J. Spiller, NO RB Devonta Freeman, Atl RB Jonathan Stewart, Car RB James Starks, GB RB
    WR Jordy Nelson, GB WR  P Malcom Floyd, SD WR Vincent Jackson, TB WR Brian Hartline, Cle WR Miles Austin, Phi WR Davante Adams, GB WR
    TE Jermaine Gresham, Cin TE  Q Tyler Eifert, Cin TE  P C.J. Fiedorowicz, Hou TE
    LB Von Miller, Den LB Jerod Mayo, NE LB  P Paul Posluszny, Jac LB Patrick Willis, SF LB Rolando McClain, Dal LB  SSPD Bruce Carter, TB LB
    DL Haloti Ngata, Det DT Johnathan Hankins, NYG DT Justin Smith, SF DT Chandler Jones, NE DE  P Henry Melton, TB DT
    DB Bernard Pollard, Ten S  P Alterraun Verner, TB CB
    K Greg Zuerlein, StL K

Thats his team, also got the 1.01 pick this year

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

yup done deal if ye want

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey Spongey, any chance you have a list of the picks this year to hand... after trades

This is the draft order that i have worked out after trades. Please check if your picks are correct, i think i have accounted for all trades. Just waiting on Barbarians & D3PO to confirm and we are ready to draft

Rookie%20Draft%20Order%202015_zpse86nefzj.jpg

are trades allowed now or are they suspended until after the draft?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Trade agreed for Drew Brees with New Ireland Patriots.

I'm trading Colin Kaepernick and a conditional pick. (My first if The U make the playoffs, or second if The U don't make the playoffs)

Made the playoffs so New Ireland Pats get my first rounder.

Gufc is right. The rules allow for pickups between the end of the championship game and when the league is deactivated. Rule was never changed

In which case I'd be in favour of changing that rule to not being able to pickup players after the championship game. At least it's a definitive end to the season and you know you're last chance to pickup players (even if you aren't in the championship game) is that weekend.

When are we thinking for the rookie draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

hey guys sorry for the late reply im back in and looking forward to the draft.

whilst im at it would like to trade up and package some of my 3rd round picks to get back into the the second round . PM me with offers

D3PO wrote: »
    hey guys sorry for the late reply im back in and looking forward to the draft.

whilst im at it would like to trade up and package some of my 3rd round picks to get back into the the second round . PM me with offers

That just leaves barbarians and we are good to go. I've posted the draft order above. There is one adjustment for the UnitedIrishman/BigBadRob83 trade which i'll do when i get home this evening

Just a few notes for when we do get started
    -There is no clock but that doesn't mean you can take forever. Obviously there may be negotiations going on behind the scenes for potential trades etc but lets try to keep the whole thing moving. If you know you'll be away for a while then drop me a PM with a shortlist of who you want and i'll post for you
    -Be aware of who was selected before you. If you pick someone thats already being selected the draft will continue and in the time it takes you to reselect someone other picks may have come off the board and they will not be reversed to allow your change of pick
    -There is no requirement to make cuts before the draft but you will need to cut players after the draft to allow your new players to be added
    -Once the draft is completed and all players are added to peoples rosters i will set a date for the beginning of waivers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

All of my draft picks available for trade (including 9th and 11th in first round), and anyone on my roster apart from Luck, Cobb & Hilton.
    Would be interested in moving up towards top of the 1st round, and any good RB's

• Advertisement

similarly the soon to be renamed Team BelieveinEli has everyone and all draft picks on the block i would be slow to move the number 1 overall pick and 1 or 2 players but everyone and everything can be gotten

-Be aware of who was selected before you. If you pick someone thats already being selected the draft will continue and in the time it takes you to reselect someone other picks may have come off the board and they will not be reversed to allow your change of pick

In which case, would it be a good idea for everyone to quote the picks above until the end of that round so you have a definitive list rather than just posting 'I pick Melvin Gordon' and leaving it?

a quote would only show the last pick though we could have a list that could be copied and pasted and then add on your own pick to the end

nerd69 wrote: »
    a quote would only show the last pick though we could have a list that could be copied and pasted and then add on your own pick to the end

Yeah sorry, that's what I meant to say. Just have the list and add your pick on to the end.

Has anyone been in contact with barbarians? Hasn't been on boards since early may...

Email?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Has anyone been in contact with barbarians? Hasn't been on boards since early may...

Email?

I'd sent a league wide email which everyone would have got and i've PM'ed him last week. I've just sent him another email but if i dont hear back from him in the next few days we will replace him with whoever wants in

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnchormanSL

I'd sent a league wide email which everyone would have got and i've PM'ed him last week. I've just sent him another email but if i dont hear back from him in the next few days we will replace him with whoever wants in

Just want to express my interest if Barbarians opts out and there is a position available in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

No offense to Anchorman but I want to state my preference for regular AF posters getting any places that may come up in the league.

Tristram wrote: »
    No offense to Anchorman but I want to state my preference for regular AF posters getting any places that may come up in the league.

No problem man. Just got the heads up about the spot from someone. Offer it to the regulars first

If Barbarians doesnt confirm by tuesday morning and no other people show interest in joining then i will offer the place to Anchorman. We will then be ready to start the rookie draft on Tuesday evening

• Advertisement

We starting today?

gufc21 wrote: »
    We starting today?

Well in available from 8.30 on anyway or if it's earlier I can give someone my choices

Just sending the invite to Anchorman now. Ye can start the draft anytime now. Will post up the draft order in a few minutes

Rookie%20Draft%20Order%202015_zpsw0dloo4q.jpg

Here is the draft order. You can start when ready. Please PM the next guy on the clock. Good luck

With the first pick I select Todd Gurley

1.Todd Gurley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

1.Todd Gurley
    2.Melvin Gordon

1.Todd Gurley
    2.Melvin Gordon
    3. Amari Cooper

Guys just a reminder looking to trade back into the second round.

PM me if your interested in working something out.

1.Todd Gurley
    2.Melvin Gordon
    3. Amari Cooper
    4. Leonard Williams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,300 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

1.Todd Gurley
    2.Melvin Gordon
    3. Amari Cooper
    4. Leonard Williams
    5. Kevin White