Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnchormanSL

I'm trading pick 5.02 to Nerd69. Just awaiting his confirmation and we'll have the details up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

ya im getting ancormans 5.02 this year and his 5th next year for my 4th next year

5.02 Shaq Thompson

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vivab13

I got a PM saying I'm on the clock but I don't want my last two picks. Also is it back to D3PO? Not sure on order

Sorted my roster, made space for rookies and dropped IR player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

5.04 Masked Man
    5.06 Taidghbaby
    5.08 Gufc21
    5.12 Spongey1975

Last few picks of the draft. The rest have forfeited their picks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Cutting five is such a pain in the hole.

5.04 Randy Gregory

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Spongey can I take Duron Carter? Can't see him on a roster

I personally have no problem with it and he has been mentioned as a rookie in any article i read so i would say that he can be drafted with a caveat that if others have a problem with it i may have to reverse it

On another point i have set up a poll on the ESPN site re post season waivers, whether to shut them off or not. Please vote

seems fair to me anyway he is a rookie like

by turned off do you mean after that game we cant pick up players?

• Advertisement

nerd69 wrote: »
    by turned off do you mean after that game we cant pick up players?

Yes you wouldnt be able to add any players until after the rookie draft

cool and i assume it will be announced on here again when we can sign free agents or can we now

I personally have no problem with it and he has been mentioned as a rookie in any article i read so i would say that he can be drafted with a caveat that if others have a problem with it i may have to reverse it

On another point i have set up a poll on the ESPN site re post season waivers, whether to shut them off or not. Please vote

5.06 Duron Carter (if there are no objections!)

Am I wrong in saying we can't add players until after the draft, when there will be waiver runs at sets times where everybody can bid on every player?

Masked Man wrote: »
    Am I wrong in saying we can't add players until after the draft, when there will be waiver runs at sets times where everybody can bid on every player?

You are right, when all rosters have their rookies added i will set a date for the first waiver run and then after that there will be waiver runs nearly every day

For those of you who have still to get their rosters in check before i can add the rookies note that your Injured Reserve players need to be moved to the main roster. The league has a maximum of 30 keepers so if you need to add 4 rookies you will only be allowed 26 keepers. The Injured Reserve spot is in essence a 31st roster place for use during the season for an injured player. If there is still a guy there on your roster and you drop 4 people for your rookies you still have 27 guys on your roster when you can only keep 26.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

5.08 Karlos Williams

Final pick 5.12 Javorius Allen

Thats the rookie draft sorted. There is still 5 people that need to get their rosters in order for me to add rookies (Gufc, Masked Man, Tristram, D3PO & Taidghbaby)

I should be fine now, if not I'll cut Gus "the bus" Johnson

gufc21 wrote: »
    I should be fine now, if not I'll cut Gus "the bus" Johnson

7 players drafted, 6 free spots. I'll cut Gus Johnson from your rookies

• Advertisement

Are we dropping players or selecting keepers as I seem unable to cut anyone?

taidghbaby wrote: »

Make sure your logged in

taidghbaby wrote: »

Either way is fine with me. I noticed the keepers selected and you've enough room for your rookies so all good with your roster.

What day is first waivers?

Ok guys the draft has been submitted, you all should have your rookies on your rosters. Please check to see if there are any mistakes (it's a monday morning so i am liable to accidentally select the name above or below the rookie you wanted). I have scheduled waivers to begin this Friday at 11am ET (4pm irish time) so that gives you plenty of time before the first run. After that they will run every day (except tuesday) at the same time. You all have $100 to last the whole season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Guys Tre Mason & Gio Bernard up for trade.

PM me with offers if interested.

Looking to sell wr for qb.

Taidhgbaby, not mad about those players! And i think your inbox is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Jaysus. Not a bad start last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,300 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Masked Man wrote: »
    Looking to sell wr for qb.

Taidhgbaby, not mad about those players! And i think your inbox is full.
    I might be interested in the right deal. Premium QB for premium WR, as in Peyton for Evans.

I might have an interest in a multiway deal.

• Advertisement

I'm hoping to challenge next year or the year after so I don't see Peyton having any value for me.

I'm also happy having tanne as my qb1, more looking for depth after giving up on rg3.

Advertisement