Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Nehemiah Teeny Ginseng

Big Ben,Malcolm floyd and Vincent Jackson on the trade block

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Masked Man, you should have a message from me in your inbox. Please PM me any thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

lost but some encouraging signs with Mariota and Amari Cooper in particular giving me hope for my continuted rescovery of this team.

150+ points in first week of the season. This feels familiar. Watch as I now embark on a six game losing streak...

Monster score from Dublin Jets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 vivab13

Tristram wrote: »
    Monster score from Dublin Jets!

Yeah, everyone showed up :) was lucky enough in that my hand was forced by injuries etc. particularly with my RBs

another loss and I'm 0-3 bit harsh given I've cumulatively scored more points than 5 teams in the league. Happy with my scoring though defo seeing progress in my team in my second full season despite my record.

I think that's what I love most about this league and why it has held my attention so much, you can see the progress and potential of your team rather than just scraping for results short term.

A quick thanks to our GM spongey who did an excellent job in the off season and the season has started very smoothly as a result - cheers!

having gone close to wins a few times this year and being very unlucky to be sitting 0 - 4 my first win of the year may be on the horizon.

5 point lead going into tonight with Heath Miller playing for me and just a pesky LB for my opponent to try and deny me.

Target was to win 4 regulaar season games this season. So I really need this one to make that achievable !!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnchormanSL

Ah lads! 2 stud running backs doing their cruciates! Bell & Charles better come back next and have years like AP in 2012.

• Advertisement

I might still be the outsider but Ive managed to manufacture myself the chance of a major shock. My bunch of 1-6 journeymen are 25.5 points ahead of unbeaten 7-0 New Ireland Patriots. I expect Hilton and Luck to surpass that easily and don't expect andre Johnson to pad that gap by much but theres a bit of a chance of a major shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

First win on the horizon v deez ducks.. such a disappointing year for me as i had hoped to kick on into the playoffs but I've been riddled with injuries to date

and i pulled off the shock win handing New Ireland Patriots their first loss of the season :) Still a very sorry 2-6 but aim was 4 wins in the reg season so im halfway to my goal.

Brought in a kicker to cover the bye week, then forgot to start him...

I've gone from 1-6 to 3-6 having knocked off the top side in each division in back to back weeks with combined pre game records of 14-2 !!

Fantasy football can be very bizzare at times.

Keep up the good work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Nehemiah Teeny Ginseng

jonathen stewart, maby big ben and maby jordy nelson on the trade block

• Registered Users Posts: 38,529 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Trade offer for Masked Man if you are interested. I think it's a sweet deal for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Can you pm me the terms of that trade? Comments don't show in the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,529 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Something weird just happened. I was putting Chris Johnson into my lineup and benching Mark Ingram who is on a bye. I was doing this on my phone and it dropped Ingram onto the waiver wire.

I've put in a waiver claim to get him right back. I presume that in a case like this that nobody else puts in a waiver claim and I get the player back?

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    Something weird just happened. I was putting Chris Johnson into my lineup and benching Mark Ingram who is on a bye. I was doing this on my phone and it dropped Ingram onto the waiver wire.

I've put in a waiver claim to get him right back. I presume that in a case like this that nobody else puts in a waiver claim and I get the player back?

That seems fair to me, however it might require a league notice or something as everyone might not check the thread and see him on the waiver wire.

the joys of using your phone. Id put in a high bid of your FAAB to get him back as you can be sure not everybody will read this and if somebody else picks him up im not sure that you can do much about it unless they are willing to give him back to you.

I wont be putting in a claim anyway but cant speak for others.

in other news 4 wins in a row to go from 1-6 to 5-6 seems I started my season 7 weeks late !!

Edit how the hell did you drop him changing your lineup. Ive just gone into the mobile app to edit my team there is no option to drop a player when editing the lineup

well that's the regular season done. Have to say Im happy with a 6-7 season especially after a 1-6 start. Ive managed to take this team from 1-12 two seasons ago to a competitive team so things are all going well.

I assume draft places 1 - 8 are now set ?

I.e

2016 draft

#1 Allie Cows
    #2 The Knife Balls
    #3 Deez Ducks
    #4 The U
    #5 Foxboro Legends
    #6 Dublin Blades
    #7 The Vinegar Strokes
    #8 Bear Down

Assuming that is the case re draft picks. Just letting it be known that my first round pick 6th overall pick is up for grabs.

Looking for 2017 first round & 2016 2nd round pick in return.

Well done to everyone on the regular season. All we need is a little more trading :D

It would have been nice to go unbeaten but not to be unfortunately. Playoffs are a beast of their own with the dual weeks. With no Gronk and the Pats offence increasingly anaemic I'm not particularly optimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnchormanSL

Ah lads! 2 stud running backs doing their cruciates! Bell & Charles better come back next and have years like AP in 2012.

Ending the year with 8 season ending injuries, 4 of them ACLs. Flacco & Mathieu added to the above duo. Praying for some better luck next year already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Bets of luck in the final lads

Hi lads, due to time difference and other commitments this year, I won't be able to continue playing. It's been an absolute pleasure - definitely the best type of league to play in! Hopefully my roster is put to good use, best of luck all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

Hey there, I'd be interested in taking part if there's a free spot!

Advertisement