Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

4.01 Shaq Lawson
    4.02 Noah Spence (Now Brinty)
    4.03 Vernon Hargreaves
    4.04 Su'a Cravens
    4.05 No selection and I'm out for here on.
    4.06 Tyler Ervin
    4.07 Joey Bosa
    4.08 Kenyan Drake
    4.09 DJ Foster
    4.12 Wendell Smallwood

5.01 Alex Erickson
    5.02 Kevin Dodd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Last few picks

5.03 nerd69 (acquired from AnchormanSL)
    5.07 nerd69
    5.08 Spongey1975
    5.09 Masked Man
    5.12 billr67 (acquired from Limpar)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

4.01 Shaq Lawson
    4.03 Vernon Hargreaves
    4.04 Su'a Cravens
    4.06 Tyler Ervin
    4.07 Joey Bosa
    4.08 Kenyan Drake
    4.09 DJ Foster
    4.12 Wendell Smallwood

5.01 Alex Erickson
    5.02 Kevin Dodd
    5.03 jalen Richard
    5.04 Daniel Braverman (bears)

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

5.12 is actually me, traded from Limpar.

4.01 Shaq Lawson
    4.03 Vernon Hargreaves
    4.04 Su'a Cravens
    4.06 Tyler Ervin
    4.07 Joey Bosa
    4.08 Kenyan Drake
    4.09 DJ Foster
    4.12 Wendell Smallwood

5.01 Alex Erickson
    5.02 Kevin Dodd
    5.03 jalen Richard
    5.08 Alex Collins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

4.01 Shaq Lawson
    4.03 Vernon Hargreaves
    4.04 Su'a Cravens
    4.06 Tyler Ervin
    4.07 Joey Bosa
    4.08 Kenyan Drake
    4.09 DJ Foster
    4.12 Wendell Smallwood

5.01 Alex Erickson
    5.02 Kevin Dodd
    5.03 jalen Richard
    5.08 Alex Collins
    5.09 Roberto Aguayo

gistered User

4.01 Shaq Lawson
    4.03 Vernon Hargreaves
    4.04 Su'a Cravens
    4.06 Tyler Ervin
    4.07 Joey Bosa (now Limpar)
    4.08 Kenyan Drake
    4.09 DJ Foster
    4.12 Wendell Smallwood

5.01 Alex Erickson
    5.02 Kevin Dodd
    5.03 jalen Richard
    5.08 Alex Collins
    5.09 Roberto Aguayo
    5.12 Tyler Matakevitch (Mr. Irellivant)

Draft is closed!

Interesting pick for Mr irrelevant there billr67

Great to see the draft done so quickly

The free agency auction and roster cuts for draftees should be fun

Yeah brinty I've high hopes for him just hope he makes the 53 I had to pick at least one Steeler anyway and he's had a great preseason.

billr67 wrote:
    Yeah brinty I've high hopes for him just hope he makes the 53 I had to pick at least one Steeler anyway and he's had a great preseason.

A Steelers fan

It was all going so well....

How bout them cowboys 😜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

brinty wrote: »
    Interesting pick for Mr irrelevant there billr67

Great to see the draft done so quickly

The free agency auction and roster cuts for draftees should be fun

My roster cuts were handy enough, they were all fairly poor. I could probably cut a few more to be honest!

My roster cuts were handy enough, they were all fairly poor. I could probably cut a few more to be honest!

I'd a look at some rosters last night for trades and several people hadn't made cuts yet for the draft class so hopefully a few tasty players come up on free agency

Tell me about it the problem is who to keep.

Think that draft took us 8 days, well done

Now for the next stage, adding your rookies. To do this i need anyone who hasnt done so already to make enough space for the rookies you have drafted. I also need anyone who hasnt done so to clear your IR spot, either move him to your 30 man roster or cut him. If i cant add your rookies because of a guy in the IR slot i will cut him

I am hoping to have all of this done by Saturday so i will tentatively arrange waivers to commence at 9pm on Monday evening (this can change if there are delays in adding rookies) For all the newbies our waivers are run on a free agent auction system. basically you put in a bid and if you are the highest bidder then that player is yours. You have a budget of $100 for the season. Waivers usually run 6 days a week

Finally i need to find someone to take over nerd69's team before the start of the season so if anyone who reads this wants to take part then message me for an invite

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Do we still need to set the 25 remaining players as keepers?

Masked Man wrote: »
    Do we still need to set the 25 remaining players as keepers?

As long as you have space for your rookies i can set your remaining guys as keepers

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnchormanSL

billr67 wrote:

A Steelers fan

It was all going so well....

How bout them cowboys

I regret trading with you now! As bad as Liverpool fans, you lot!

This year is our year :P

But you'd never be able to pin Liverpool on me, I'm United through and through

Agh Anchorman we'd a fair trade

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

Announcing a trade with Brinty, not for the first time!
    Brinty gets Deoin Bucannon, I get TJ Yeldon.

As a committed liverpool fan and the commish i promise to act fairly throughout the season and not "accidentally" drop any of your players. YNWA :D

• Advertisement

Announcing another (!) trade with Brinty.
    Brinty gets Demaryius Thomas and Tevin Coleman.
    I get 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks in 2017 (Picks acquired by Brinty in other trades) and his 3rd rounder in 2018.

Limpar wrote: »
    Announcing another (!) trade with Brinty.
    Brinty gets Demaryius Thomas and Tevin Coleman.
    I get 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks in 2017 (Picks acquired by Brinty in other trades) and his 3rd rounder in 2018.

It would help in future to announce who's picks they were. Brinty actually has Tristrams 1st and 2nd next year which i doubt he knows about (Gronkowski trade last year) so i'm assuming its billr67's 2nd & 4th and Anchorman's 3rd)

It would help in future to announce who's picks they were. Brinty actually has Tristrams 1st and 2nd next year which i doubt he knows about (Gronkowski trade last year) so i'm assuming its billr67's 2nd & 4th and Anchorman's 3rd)

Yes, the trade included billr67's 2nd & 4th and Anchorman's 3rd

Sorry Spongey i had no idea i had a first and second next year too.

I was working the trade off the picks i had picked up in this window so you're correct it was the picks you mentioned above.

Also that's cleared up a whole mystery for me about the gigantic Gronkowski trade last year.

I'll stop with the trading for now, I'd say your head must be melted with all the trades which have been made this window and trying to keep track of them all.

Here's who everyone drafted, if there are any mistakes let me know

brinty(8) Ezekiel Elliott DAL RB Jared Goff LAR QB Jalen Ramsey JAC CB Leonard Floyd CHI DE Shaq Lawson BUF LB Vernon Hargreaves TBB CB Kevin Dodd TEN LB Noah Spence TBB DE
    billr67(6) Sterling Sheppard NYG WR Tajae Sharpe TEN WR Deion Jones ATL LB Wendel Smallwood PHI RB Alex Ericksen CIN WR Tyler Matakevich PIT LB
    AnchormanSL(2) Laquon Treadwell MIN WR Austin Hooper ATL TE
    UnitedIrishman(4) Devontae Booker DEN RB DeAndre Washington OAK RB Braxton Miller HOU WR Su'a Cravens WAS S
    Eagle eye(3) Corey Coleman CLE WR Carson Wentz PHI QB Pharoh Cooper LAR WR
    D3PO(4) Will Fuller HOU WR Hunter Henry SDC TE DeForest Buckner SFO DE Tyler Ervin HOU RB
    nerd69(5) Tyler Boyd CIN WR Tyler Higbee LAR TE Reggie Ragland BUF LB Jalen Richard OAK RB Daniel Braverman CHI WR
    Spongey1975(5) Michael Thomas NOS WR Leonte Carroo MIA WR Malcolm Mitchell NEP WR Kenyan Drake MIA RB Alex Collins SEA RB
    Masked Man(4) Derrick Henry TEN RB Myles Jack JAC LB DJ Foster NEP WR Roberto Aguayo TBB K
    BigBadRob83(3) Josh Doctson WAS WR Paul Perkins NYG RB Jordan Howard CHI RB
    Tristram(1) Jonathan Williams BUF RB
    Limpar(7) Kenneth Dixon BAL RB CJ Prosise SEA RB Dak Prescott DAL QB Karl Joseph OAK S Darron Lee NYJ LB Paxton Lynch DEN QB Joey Bosa SDC DE

Here's who everyone drafted, if there are any mistakes let me know

brinty(8) Ezekiel Elliott DAL RB Jared Goff LAR QB Jalen Ramsey JAC CB Leonard Floyd CHI DE Shaq Lawson BUF LB Vernon Hargreaves TBB CB Kevin Dodd TEN LB Noah Spence TBB DE
    billr67(6) Sterling Sheppard NYG WR Tajae Sharpe TEN WR Deion Jones ATL LB Wendel Smallwood PHI RB Alex Ericksen CIN WR Tyler Matakevich PIT LB
    AnchormanSL(2) Laquon Treadwell MIN WR Austin Hooper ATL TE
    UnitedIrishman(4) Devontae Booker DEN RB DeAndre Washington OAK RB Braxton Miller HOU WR Su'a Cravens WAS S
    Eagle eye(3) Corey Coleman CLE WR Carson Wentz PHI QB Pharoh Cooper LAR WR
    D3PO(4) Will Fuller HOU WR Hunter Henry SDC TE DeForest Buckner SFO DE Tyler Ervin HOU RB
    nerd69(5) Tyler Boyd CIN WR Tyler Higbee LAR TE Reggie Ragland BUF LB Jalen Richard OAK RB Daniel Braverman CHI WR
    Spongey1975(5) Michael Thomas NOS WR Leonte Carroo MIA WR Malcolm Mitchell NEP WR Kenyan Drake MIA RB Alex Collins SEA RB
    Masked Man(4) Derrick Henry TEN RB Myles Jack JAC LB DJ Foster NEP WR Roberto Aguayo TBB K
    BigBadRob83(3) Josh Doctson WAS WR Paul Perkins NYG RB Jordan Howard CHI RB
    Tristram(1) Jonathan Williams BUF RB
    Limpar(7) Kenneth Dixon BAL RB CJ Prosise SEA RB Dak Prescott DAL QB Karl Joseph OAK S Darron Lee NYJ LB Paxton Lynch DEN QB Joey Bosa SDC DE

Thats correct on my part spongey, thanks for doing it up.

@Tristram, i feel bad you only got one pick and I some how had several of yours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Thats correct on my part spongey, thanks for doing it up.

@Tristram, i feel bad you only got one pick and I some how had several of yours

No to worry, hopefully we can make some exciting trades during the season!

All rookies have been added, please check your roster in case i made a mistake

First waiver run is set for monday evening at 9pm ET (2am irish time) and then i'll set it for the six regular time slots (Wed-Mon at 11am ET/4pm Irish time)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Good point! Do I have picks the following year or have I traded them away also? :D

• Advertisement

Tristram wrote: »
    Good point! Do I have picks the following year or have I traded them away also? :D

You can trade them away to me if ye like ;)

Advertisement