Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

eagle eye wrote: »
    I just have to post his, I got a good laugh out of the cheekiness of it.

Was just offered DeAndre Hopkins and Paxton Lynch for Corey Coleman, Kevin White, Jameis Winston and my 2017 first rounder. :pac:

Fair play posting PMs on the public thread, real classy.

I could link you to 3 or 4 sites that indicate that's a fairly even trade but what's the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Christine Michael going to Tristram for a 2017 2nd.

Sad to see him go after all these years!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,294 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Limpar wrote: »
    Fair play posting PMs on the public thread, real classy.

I could link you to 3 or 4 sites that indicate that's a fairly even trade but what's the point.
    I'm only having a bit of fun. The reason you won't like to sites that put that down as a perfectly fine trade is because there is no reasonable place that would do that.

I'm only having a laugh anyways. When did this place get so serious? It's not like I'm giving away any personal information or anything.

I didn't mention anybody by name either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Stud WRs are extremely valued on Dynasty boards. There's plenty of examples.

There was nothing cheeky about that offer. Theres no need to have a laugh at people who propose genuine trade offers.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm only having a bit of fun. The reason you won't like to sites that put that down as a perfectly fine trade is because there is no reasonable place that would do that.

http://www.dynastytradecalculator.com/calculator.html using a sample 1.06 pick as the 1st rounder, actually scores the trade 5 points in your favour.

The dynasty rankings at https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/dynasty-overall.php have the trade as WR3 + QB30 for WR21 + WR31 + QB9

• Advertisement

Masked Man wrote: »
    Stud WRs are extremely valued on Dynasty boards. There's plenty of examples.

There was nothing cheeky about that offer. Theres no need to have a laugh at people who propose genuine trade offers.
    I'm not having a laugh at the person and I thought I made that clear in my post. I'm laughing at the offer which for me is very cheeky, and funny because of that.

You do realise he is looking to take the 1st pick from last year's draft, the 7th pick from last year's draft and the 15th pick from this year's draft off me? And he wants my first pick in next year's draft as well.

He is offering an elite WR for sure but then throwing in a rookie QB who couldn't beat out Siemian for the starting job in Denver.

It's a horrible offer overall, anybody who would ever consider it is pretty clueless in my book.

http://www.dynastytradecalculator.com/calculator using a sample 1.06 pick as the 1st rounder, actually scores the trade 5 points in your favour.

The dynasty rankings at https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/dynasty-overall.php have the trade as WR3 + QB30 for WR21 + WR31 + QB9
    I opened both those links, first one brings me to a 404 page and the second just brings me to dynasty rankings. You have to upgrade for the trade analysing tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Guys take this PM would you
    Its not really suitable having a private debate in public on the thread.

http://www.dynastytradecalculator.com/calculator using a sample 1.06 pick as the 1st rounder, actually scores the trade 5 points in your favour.

I opened both those links, first one brings me to a 404 page and the second just brings me to dynasty rankings. You have to upgrade for the trade analysing tool.

How does it come up with Hopkins at no.3? Is it just based on last year's stats? I'd have Green, Beckham jnr and Cooper ahead of him along with Jones and Brown.

brinty wrote: »
    Guys take this PM would you
    Its not really suitable having a private debate in public on the thread.

That's where it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Any initial trade proposal is just an opportunity to start a conversation. More fool the person who instantly rejects it than explores options for both parties to find a middle ground were both are happy.

Tristram wrote: »
    Any initial trade proposal is just an opportunity to start a conversation. More fool the person who instantly rejects it than explores options for both parties to find a middle ground were both are happy.

Well said sir,
    I've had lots of chats with guys here and most people are open to discussions and not just a flat out rejection. We'd all love to build a team of studs and dominate for years to come but it doesn't work like that.

Guys Matt Ryan #1 ranked quarterback
    Two 300 plus games in a row
    Any takers????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

guys putting some RBs up for trade

Jeremy Langford, Gio Bernard & Latavious Murray.

Interested particularly in 2017 picks but will listen to any offers.

Trade agreed.

Latavious Murrary to Pillow Fighters for 2018 1st round pick & conditional 2nd round 2018 pick (if he makes the championship game in 2017)

can anybody tell me how I send a trade to him with nothing in return ?

D3PO wrote: »
    Trade agreed.

Latavious Murrary to Pillow Fighters for 2018 1st round pick & conditional 2nd round 2018 pick (if he makes the championship game in 2017)

can anybody tell me how I send a trade to him with nothing in return ?

He needs to request Murray from you

Nice deal for you there. Is Langford still up for grabs?

yep langford still up for grabs im looking to retool fro 2017 or 2018 so prepared to take the hit this season

So it appears that Pillwo Fighters had already traded away their 2nd round 2018 pick so the terms of the deal have changed

Latavious Murray to Pillow fighters for a 2018 1st round pick and a conditional 2nd round 2019 pick if Murray rushes for 1000 yards this season.

A good week for 0-2 teams!

Tristram wrote: »
    A good week for 0-2 teams!

I'm up to 2-1 after the weekend

I had a 13 point turnaround against Limpar last night thanks to Tevin Coleman running in three touchdowns.

I made a couple of waiver wire claims on sunday and never got to include tony jefferson into my team so was resigned to losing but that man Coleman turned things round for me last night

• Advertisement

D3PO wrote: »
    yep langford still up for grabs im looking to retool fro 2017 or 2018 so prepared to take the hit this season

hey mate, sorry i never got back to you
    With Langford out for a few weeks and Murray, Crowell and Coleman all coming up trumps so far this year I'll stick to what i have for now.

Guys anyone looking to trade some wide receivers away for picks or players??

Nice to have another good week after losing the first two gameweeks. Onwards!

Looks like I'm headed for 3-1
    Vinegar strokes must be the unowned team
    I'm 126 - 40 ahead projected to win by 50
    That's No fun or fair on teams not playing them

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

My entire offence scored a grand total of 21 points this week (6 players!) with just Shepperd yet to play. I think my issue is obvious.

In saying that I could still win which is even more remarkable, thanks Zach Brown.

billr67 wrote: »
    My entire offence scored a grand total of 21 points this week (6 players!) with just Shepperd yet to play. I think my issue is obvious.

In saying that I could still win which is even more remarkable, thanks Zach Brown.

That trade offer from last night still stands ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Willing to trade Doug Baldwin or Emmanuel Sanders for a decent RB.

Team Foxboro has half their starting team on byes
    Are they the inactive team??

Congrats to new Ireland patriots on snapping my three game win streak
    3 of us tied at 600 in the division

• Advertisement

brinty wrote: »
    Team Foxboro has half their starting team on byes
    Are they the inactive team??
    I wasn't inactive, just had a lot of defenders on byes and issues at RB too.

Advertisement