Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

D3PO wrote: »

ready to write off the season and start the rebuild process for next year

With Cook gone down for the year, I've a similar feeling!
    Pretty much everyone on my roster is up for trade consideration, for the right offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80469512#post80469512

Kind of interesting to look back at the initial draft. I have three players left on my team after five years, two are DPs which I didn't have a clue about at that time (very fluky to get Wagner with my last pick!). Some of the names popping up are serious blasts from the past.

On the subject of trading, I'm looking to balance my team a little. I'm very WR heavy and looking for QBs, stud DBs or dart throw RBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Wasn't in the league when it started but looking back there's only 3 still rostered from the initial draft. 3 key players that to be fair in Jones, Brown and McCoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,288 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Only one I have left is Mike Wallace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

1.5 point loss to the New Ireland Patriots... ouch

All very tight thus far in the east. Foxboro Legends with Fournette leading at 4-1 but everyone still in the playoff picture.

Tristram and the Pillow Fighters are dominating at 5-0 in the West, can anyone get close to them??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,288 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Don't forget Kareem Hunt, my two rookies are the reason I'm 4-1.

My QB from last year, Carson Wentz, is turning into a real good one too.

brinty wrote: »
    1.5 point loss to the New Ireland Patriots... ouch

All very tight thus far in the east. Foxboro Legends with Fournette leading at 4-1 but everyone still in the playoff picture.

Tristram and the Pillow Fighters are dominating at 5-0 in the West, can anyone get close to them??

Wait til it all falls apart when it counts...

eagle eye wrote: »
    Don't forget Kareem Hunt, my two rookies are the reason I'm 4-1.

My QB from last year, Carson Wentz, is turning into a real good one too.

Very true sir, some very astute drafting of Mr Hunt by you

Tristram wrote: »
    Wait til it all falls apart when it counts...

You're going well my friend, don't doubt yourself.

And you'd no draft picks..... complete opposite of our other league where you've almost unlimited first round picks in the next few years!!! Must see if i have gronk and see if you'll do me a multiple first rounders trade!!!!!

Eastern is looking crazy competitive!

• Advertisement

So it's the battle of the big dogs this week..
    Can brinty stay on a hot streak after last weekends come from behind Monday night victory
    Or can Tristram remain perfect and hit the 7-0 figure

Streak will come to an end this week against Bedrock Boulders. Reckon I have West locked up so implications more interesting for East.

Streak will come to an end this week against Bedrock Boulders. Reckon I have West locked up so implications more interesting for East.

Wow that’s some amount of guys on byes

Tristram put the blink on me there!

Might have been overly optimistic starting Peterman!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Doogs27

Masked Man wrote: »

Caught in a little Keenan Allen Nate peterman catch 22 situation there!

Masked Man wrote: »

Oh crikey mate that’s a tough one...

Always a roll of the dice but don't know that anyone expected he would have such a bad game. They must really dislike Taylor!

Have the settings changed in this league or am I mixing it up with another? I just looked at the projected playoff bracket and if memory serves it's the top 2 from each division that should go into playoffs. It's showing 3 from one division and one from the other.

It's been a loooong day I'm likely confusing it with something else.

Have the settings changed in this league or am I mixing it up with another? I just looked at the projected playoff bracket and if memory serves it's the top 2 from each division that should go into playoffs. It's showing 3 from one division and one from the other.

Hey Tristram, far as I'm aware its top team in each division and the next two best records. I didn't change those settings when I took on GM role so its been like that for a while I think. I'll reach out to spongey on PM and update.

• Advertisement

I just confirmed with Spongey

It's top team in each division and then the next two best records so the projected playoffs are correct.

Thanks brinty I don't know where I got that from, sorry!

If only could choose which gameweeks racked up monster scores...

If only could choose which gameweeks racked up monster scores...

202 points
    Christ sake mate I've never got that kind of score.... even in a PPR league!!!
    Funny things is you just know we're both losing in the first round of the playoffs as both of us will tank in those weeks!!!!!

I never expected this day to come but it has and I am delighted. Josh Gordon is in my starting lineup. Rational, no. Reasonable, not at all. Ridiculous, yes. But I don't care. Here's hoping for a miracle.

Welcome back Josh, may the fantasy god's smile on you once more!

I never expected this day to come but it has and I am delighted. Josh Gordon is in my starting lineup. Rational, no. Reasonable, not at all. Ridiculous, yes. But I don't care. Here's hoping for a miracle.

Welcome back Josh, may the fantasy god's smile on you once more!

Yea start him.... i'm very happy to hear that!!!!!!

winner in our match is winner of the regular season

:D

Not even one drive into his first start and I think it's clear that Jimmy G is going to be the GOAT WW pickup in league history.

brinty wrote: »
    Yea start him.... i'm very happy to hear that!!!!!!

winner in our match is winner of the regular season

Unless Martavis Bryant and Vontaze Burfict can contribute 47 points tonight it looks like I'll take home the no 1 seed for the second season in a row. Hopefully 2017 will be a more successful play off season for me after losing to Limpar and his Dublin jets in the first round of the playoffs in 2016.

Well done to Foxboro Legends and his drafting of Leonard Fournette and Kareem Hunt who has gone from the first pick in the 2017 draft into the top 4 and a playoff position.

The defending champion Masked Man and his Bedrock Boulders have secured a playoff berth and round out the top 4.

• Advertisement

Well we have reached that time in the season when things fall apart for my team. Gronk's suspension is likely just the start of it all.

Advertisement