Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIAM Senior Certificate Piano 2012-2014?

Options
  • 26-06-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else started preparing for the RIAM senior cert 2012 yet? I have and have chosen Beethoven Sonata No.5 in C Minor 1st mov. from list B(but might change to the mozart k330) and the gorgeus Chopin Nocturne in B Major Op.32 No.1 for list C.

So has anyone else been choosing and what have you pianist's been practising??? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

Has anyone else started preparing for the RIAM senior cert 2012 yet? I have and have chosen Beethoven Sonata No.5 in C Minor 1st mov. from list B(but might change to the mozart k330) and the gorgeus Chopin Nocturne in B Major Op.32 No.1 for list C.

So has anyone else been choosing and what have you pianist's been practising??? :D

I'm hoping to do my Senior Cert next year, although I have the leaving cert too so I might leave it until November 2013. But I've chosen my pieces. I am playing Bach's Prelude and Fugue in G major from the Well Tempered Cavier, Beethoven's Sonata in G major Op 79 2nd and 3rd movt, and Debussy Prelude Book II General Lavine-eccentric. How are you getting on with yours?

Advertisement