Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

quick question

• 26-06-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,
    I'm sure this is very basic but I've been searching for a while and can't figure it out.
    I've bought a new ipod touch with a bigger memory. I want to transfer the music, photos and apps from my old one to my new one. I'm giving my old one away so I don't mind if I loose all the stuff from that.
    Hope there's a way to do this!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

If you sync your current device with iTunes it will simply be a matter of connecting the new device to your computer and following the instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 alive

Thanks for your reply. I tried that and it worked grand for my music and apps but not for my photos? Any ideas how I can transfer these?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You would need to restore from a backup of the old iPod. You should have been presented with an option to do this when setting up the new device.

I think I did do that but just the pictures never transferred. The pics aren't in the regular photo app but when I went to set my wallpaper some of the pics were there?

Are you talking about the camera roll pictures?

• Advertisement

Ya, just the pics I took using the camera on the itouch.

Advertisement