Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exams ++TIMETABLES NOW UP FOR REPEATS)++

Options
  • 26-06-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Does anyone have information about the repeats in autumn? I was wondering are they out of 100% or do they include the assessments and projects that were done through out the year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

They include Current Assessment so the repeat is basically worth however much the Winter/Summer exam was worth if there was one. If it is was all Current Assessment you have to repeat for 100%.

Best of luck!1

• Registered Users Posts: 41 padraig102

The repeat exams are starting on the 20th of August and will continue until the 30th, timetable will be available soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

Has anyone received the repeat exam payment invoice yet? I haven't but I'm wondering if that's just me.

Sierra 117 wrote: »
    Has anyone received the repeat exam payment invoice yet? I haven't but I'm wondering if that's just me.
    A friend asked the same thing but I'd ring the college just to be sure. She's the only person I know repeating so sorry I can't help you much.

Yeah, I'll have to call in. I asked one of the lads and he said he received the form last week. He said payment is due on the 22nd.

I don't know why I didn't get mine but I'm not surprised. The administration side of GMIT can be very unreliable.

• Advertisement

Yeah I got my invoice. Paid it on the 11th. It was sent on the 06 July from gmit.

*Payment must reach G.M.I.T's bank by 27 July 2012*

Autumn Repeat Results will be available on Thursday 13th of September.

Oh, the 27th? Grand, gives me a little more time.

Timetables are up. Best of luck to all!!

http://www.gmit.ie/exams/timetables/autumn-2012/

My invoice arrived this morning. The payment due for mine is 10th August so I imagine anyone else who didn't get them will be getting them this week.

• Advertisement

So does anyone know if the repeat(autumn) exams are out of 100% or do they include the assessments and projects that were done through out the year?

They count for whatever the percentage was in your Winter/Summer exam if you had to sit an exam for a subject. If not they're for 100%.

Does anyone know if there are buses going to the racecourse(ballybrit) from GMIT or any other ways of getting there?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

padraig102 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are buses going to the racecourse(ballybrit) from GMIT or any other ways of getting there?
    Number 9 bus and walk to the back entrance if there are no buses from GMIT, which i assume there will be.

I don't think there'll be any buses specifically going from GMIT for the exams but there's a few buses that pass Parkmore so you'll be grand.

Repeats are starting tomorrow, good luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SeanDole

Think there out of 100%, even if you had assessments and projects

SeanDole wrote: »
    Think there out of 100%, even if you had assessments and projects

So they are out of 100% assessment done during the year don't matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭fionntan g

Does anyone know if you can compensate using results in the Repeats?

fionntan g wrote: »
    I don't think so

• Advertisement

fionntan g wrote: »

I heard from a friend that they don't

Advertisement