Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelf Pegs

• 26-06-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10

Hi all

I broke 4 shelf pegs that belong to a purpose-made shelf unit. I have tried all the local hardware places to no avail. The guy that made them for me is in Australia now and cannot contact him despite trying. Would anyone hear know any particular shop in Leinster area that would have a wide stock range of these pegs. I can email a picture of them if needed. Tried to upload but iPad won't let me. Thanks for help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Farfalla wrote: »
    Hi all

I broke 4 shelf pegs that belong to a purpose-made shelf unit. I have tried all the local hardware places to no avail. The guy that made them for me is in Australia now and cannot contact him despite trying. Would anyone hear know any particular shop in Leinster area that would have a wide stock range of these pegs. I can email a picture of them if needed. Tried to upload but iPad won't let me. Thanks for help in advance.

Send me a picture to jbshopfitting@gmail.com and I might have what you need

Advertisement