Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your video game library

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Pc -
    football manager (all of them)

PS3 physical copies-
    FIFA 12
    Battlefield 3
    Bad company 1
    Mass effect 3
    Uncharted 3

I usually trade the physical copies in whilst there worth something and get a new game or PSN voucher

PSN-
    Episodes from liberty city GTA
    Bad company 2
    Battlefield 1943

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

steamoh.jpg

I think I have a problem :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Is there anything else out there that I might have missed? I've tried online sites like Backloggery but that site is really, really badly designed.

I've been looking up alternatives for Windows and haven't had much luck... Found this one called GCStar but its search functionality doesn't seem to work so you've to enter everything manually.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I think I have a problem :o

Jesus, that's a lot of downloaded content!

I always wonder, do you not worry that at some point you won't be able to access all of that?

That has always been my own main concern with paying for virtual content.

For example I was bought a copy of Sonic 20 years ago and still play it today. Haven't had the need to rebuy it. Similar to all the games I have kept from previous generations.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Gigabytes

Chavways wrote: »
    This is the most shocking one.Most people only have 1 game on Origin.

Some EA steam games redeem on Origin also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

o1s1n wrote: »
    Jesus, that's a lot of downloaded content!

I always wonder, do you not worry that at some point you won't be able to access all of that?

That has always been my own main concern with paying for virtual content.

For example I was bought a copy of Sonic 20 years ago and still play it today. Haven't had the need to rebuy it. Similar to all the games I have kept from previous generations.

It is a concern, something I think about with almost every purchase but the way I figure it, I'll always find some way to play my favourite games were Steam to go belly up tomorrow.

Heck, even some retail games may or may not work a year from release (okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration) simply because of the awful drm they use.

Advertisement