Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Ipod trade in values.

Options
  • 26-06-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this ? What would I get for a 2year old 3rd gen ipod touch in good condition ?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

to be honest mate i wouldnt even bother trading it in
    youd probably get about 60 euro at most 80-90 trade in points

they will rob you blind if anything sell it on adverts.ie youll get more cash for it even if its abit more then gamestop would give

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

saiint wrote: »
    to be honest mate i wouldnt even bother trading it in
    youd probably get about 60 euro at most 80-90 trade in points

they will rob you blind if anything sell it on adverts.ie youll get more cash for it even if its abit more then gamestop would give

Thanks for the heads up.

paddyzk wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up.

you could always head in to the shop anyway and ask how much would they give for it
    but they rob people of everything even the ipads so i cant see you getting much for something thats 2 yrs old

they dont go buy how good it is or how many people are buying it
    they go by age

now imaging a new game out tomorrow, fast forward to two years? youd get probably 1/10th if even that much of the value of the game back

the amount of times ive been robbed by them is unreal ha, may as well gave the game to a junkie probably would of got more ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

They offered 80euro for a two year old 3rd gen.
    Not a chance.

ya i thought as much

told ya mate not worth it
    stick with adverts you'd get that bit more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

If it has any noticeable dents or scratches it either hugely lowered trade in offer or no they are pretty strict about its condition.

Advertisement