Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlie holiday away!

Options
  • 26-06-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey everyone!
    So the story is myself and 5 other girls aged 18/19 are hoping to go away on holidays in august. Were looking for a place with sun so we can tan up, with beaches and pools so we can relax. We want a place with great nightlife as well but at the same time we dont want the place to have a bad reputation or a reputation for partying and drinking non stop. Of course we want to party etc but we want to be able to relax, do some shopping/sight seeing during the day!

Any ideas or past experiences??? Places like Kavos and Crete have been mentioned to be but i dont know much about them? ive heard stories about dodgey security guys with batons!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Have a look at Croatia haven't been yet but know people who have and love it, plenty of beaches great hotels laid back plenty of bars and clubs and the prices are good oh and the people are very nice and good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lolocheese

Have a look at Croatia haven't been yet but know people who have and love it, plenty of beaches great hotels laid back plenty of bars and clubs and the prices are good oh and the people are very nice and good looking.

Will do thanks :) you don't happen to know names of any places there? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Kusadasi, Turkey! I went there with three friends when we were 18 and 19 and had the best time!

Beautiful hotel and beaches. Great nightlife - a lot of Irish bars, so not "cultural" but great fun nonetheless!

Loads to do during the day if you want too. We went to a water park, and also did a Turkish Bath! (Interesting yet highly recommended experience!) There's a market too, which is also quite an experience - haggle to your heart's content!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

lolocheese wrote: »
    Will do thanks :) you don't happen to know names of any places there? :)

Hi again, was talking to my sis and they flew into the city of split and they travelled south the area is called "south Dalmatia", there's beaches around split she said were nice but if you head south to places called boc lovely beach and the best she said was Dubrovnik lovely city and beach.
    Have a look at Croatia tripadvisor Dubrovnik tripadvisor and boc tripadvisor they'll give you plenty of ideas for hotels/hostels/b&b and restaurants plus you can post any questions on the forms there. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I think Hersonisis in Crete would suit ye perfectly....it ticks all the boxes for girls yere age....the beach in town isnt good but Star beach a little bit out teh road is brilliant !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement