Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women Drivers by Noel Sweeney

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I just saw this and came on here to post it.

I love his videos, he clearly doesn't care what other people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Holy s1t cathleen b many a time you fluttered you eye lids over the wall and joe came out and told us to move on looking well missus D nice bus that for the kids :D catchy tune too and very well done

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

Are the girls featured in the video, locals? The girl in the red car with the flat tyre looks familiar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

I know one of them to see but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say so on a public forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I know one of them to see but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say so on a public forum?

I think its safe to say they are local yes, but It's not ok to be naming them if that is what you mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

All the names are in the credits at the end:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

mk2 wrote: »

Oh yeah so they are... still doesn't mean they can be posted up on here though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

mk2 wrote: »

Oh yeah so they are... still doesn't mean they can be posted up on here though ;)

No problem. Just thought she looked familiar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

I think its safe to say they are local yes, but It's not ok to be naming them if that is what you mean.

That's what I was wondering :p

Advertisement