Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bsa rifle scope

Options
  • 26-06-2012 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

have anyone any experence with bsa platinum 8-32x44 scope are they any good ,it will be on a cz 223,

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

pennplax wrote: »
    have anyone any experence with bsa platinum 8-32x44 scope are they any good ,it will be on a cz 223,

thanks

Heap of sh!te.

Best place for that would be the bottom of the dustbin

Had one and got the Tee Shirt (that's in the bin as well)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭leupold90

One of my first scopes was a BSA. Looked the part but bits literally fell off it after a couple of weeks. Avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 pennplax

thanks lads,i dont know f*** all about scopes ,i have a little .22 for years with iron sights,there is a hawke scope on the 223 i will leave it on for now,

thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Hawke isn't bad at all for the price you pay for them....if you change keep your powder dry and make a real step up in quality.

Advertisement