Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get fitted for runners

Options
  • 26-06-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Question has probably been asked 100 times but where is the best place to get tested fitted etc for runners!?

Looking for somewhere in the City Centre also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

Presuming you mean Dublin city centre Runways on Parnell Street is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭paddlepop

if you can make the trek out to Dublin 22 then i would strongly recommmend Amphibian King. I went to the Bray store a few days ago as i was suffering from shin splints and i got a full hour consultation on my running gait. I tried on lots of shoes in different makes and came out happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭911sc

paddlepop wrote: »
    if you can make the trek out to Dublin 22 then i would strongly recommmend Amphibian King..

FYI, Amphibian King is also located in Ballymount at base2race (see www.base2race.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

911sc wrote: »
    FYI, Amphibian King is also located in Ballymount at base2race (see www.base2race.ie)

Ballymount is in Dublin 22 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

beeduybe wrote: »
    Presuming you mean Dublin city centre Runways on Parnell Street is your best bet.

Could be downtown Kilkenny ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Amphibian King. It's also in Bray.

Advertisement