Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

storm rebrands as Odeon

• 26-06-2012 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

Can only be good news, from what I heard they were pretty trapped by storms pricing policy, hopefully Odeon will bring deals in and some investment in the building and facilities

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

if they fix the aircon then good, will still go to Showtime though, best cinema in limerick by a mile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

if they sort out most of the issues then it will be a success otherwise the rebrand means nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Its been Odeon for months they just never changed the sign!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Not AFAIK Sarah, I only heard from a friend that works there that it was rebanding last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

The Snipe wrote: »
    Not AFAIK Sarah, I only heard from a friend that works there that it was rebanding last week.

They've been giving out Odeon receipts for ages...I'm on about the takeover, not the rebrand :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

Odeon have owned storm for over a year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    They've been giving out Odeon receipts for ages...I'm on about the takeover, not the rebrand :)

Ahh.. Go raibh maith agat on the correction there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

If you go onto the Storm Cinema website, all the storm cinemas are been rebranded. Cavan and Waterford are already complete apparently.

Advertisement