Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Consultation on Improving the lives of children and young people

Options
  • 27-06-2012 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

The Department of Children and Youth Affairs is conducting a public consultation on how to improve the lives of children in Ireland.

They have set up a questionnaire on their website that you can access to have your say.

http://www.dcya.gov.ie/Consultation-2012/registration.asp

Consultation closes on the 6th July.

(Im not associated with this in any way - i'm just a parent that believes in participating when given the opportunity)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Nice find. Was this actually advertised anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

A local TD mentioned it in his newsletter - I'm not sure if the media picked up on it - if not, its easy for these things to go unnoticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I've done it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭StillWaters

Orion wrote: »
    Nice find. Was this actually advertised anywhere?
    There are several Government consultations open at any one time, it would be cost prohibitive to advertise all of them. I know I got fliers for this though, as did lots of other organsations and got several shares on facebook of it. It has probably been the widest known consultation.

And all children in primary and secondary schools completed a child friendly questionnaire for this.

Advertisement