Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Art Idea for My Interior Decoration?

Options
  • 27-06-2012 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I really need help about the interior decoration of my place. Do you think a creative arts will make a great display? I am planning to have a customize paintings and portraits for a decoration. Is it possible or I'm just thinking of a complicated thing to do for my home?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

It could be complicated depending on how much you're planning to do, and in how many rooms.
    Why not start with painting/covering your furniture to update it, get a couple of interesting rugs & stuff and then go from there. You'll see some great ideas on Pinterest ... but you need to request an invite in order to create an account. They can sometimes take a day or two to respond to your request so be patient. Well worth it!

Advertisement